Rampage may play Marvel's Luke Cage

If movies based on The Punisher bomb, I don't see how a movie about some barely known character will do anything at all.

Michael Jai White cannot act for shit. Even Rampage is better than him.

Terry Crews or Irdis Elba.

ebullock - <p>If movies based on The Punisher bomb, I don't see how a movie about some barely known character will do anything at all.</p>

different era. lundgren punisher movie failed on its own (lack of) merit, and the newer one starred Thomas Jane, which was a huge mistake.

^^^uhhh, yeah, I forgot half my argument there. I was going to elaborate on the "different era" by pointing out that it's comic movies' heyday right now. No more prime a time to strike than now.

Rampage was made for this role.

FYI Nicholas Cage named himself after this character. 

All actors mentioned seem to be too old. Especially if they want to do sequels. Id prefer a lesser name or no name big dude that can act some. Wiki says Tyrese Gibson from Transformers was set to star but that was in 06.

Id prefer Rampage over Tyrese thats for sure.

He's even got the chain:

SWEET CHRISTMAS! Phone Post

That role was made for Rampage. Powerman and Iron Fist are awesome.

Paint Robert Downey black again Phone Post

Adrian Peterson was busy

hubris - 
Clipsburgh - I never even heard of a superhero called Luke Cage.

Power Man & Iron Fist

Marvel's version of Blaxploitation and Kung-Fu
Word.

Tyrese would ruin it for anyone who has ever read a powerman comic. Too tender. Get Mike Vick.

Ray Lewis of the Ravens.

^^^ i like it!

robert downey jr. was never painted black like a minstrel show.
the drunk fuck fell in an outhouse and was covered with shit and he liked it. chocolate-al's got nuthin'

sweet christmas!

i hope to hell he get some more movie roles, and as a fan of comic books and comic book movies, i hope this Luke cage Power Man thing works out. The characters change to meet the actors strengths and it works out. Tony Stark wasn't funny in the comics. Robert downey is funny so the movies created a funny tony stark. and the result is a better character than the comic source material.

first and still the greatest black super hero haha