Rampage or King Mo?

I don't see how Rampage wins this. I'm thinking Mo's going to be able to control him for the first round or two and tire out Rampage to a UD or TKO. Phone Post 3.0

King Mo! Phone Post 3.0

King Mo's cardio isn't that great. Phone Post 3.0

If Mo comes in looking to strike, I think 'Page outboxes him all day to a UD or late TKO Phone Post 3.0

CowboysStuntDouble - If Mo comes in looking to strike, I think 'Page outboxes him all day to a UD or late TKO Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's my only worry. But why in hell would he do that again? I would think he learned a lesson in his last TKO loss Phone Post 3.0

10er4life -
CowboysStuntDouble - If Mo comes in looking to strike, I think 'Page outboxes him all day to a UD or late TKO Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's my only worry. But why in hell would he do that again? I would think he learned a lesson in his last TKO loss Phone Post 3.0
Rampage has shown good TDD in the past. If he stuffs a few early it may frustrate Mo enough to get him to trade hands Phone Post 3.0

Not a fan of Mo, Rampage is no longer Rampage.

Everybody loses. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage Easy

IM A MONSTAH Phone Post 3.0

I think Rampage crushes him. MO won't be able to get him down and he'll wilt as soon as Quinton touches his chin.

I'm hoping mo wins for the sake of my parlay Phone Post 3.0

Mo's looked like shit lately but can probably control the fight if he's willing to just lay on Page.

Post Staph Mo hasn't looked the same.

He has a shot, but I'm taking Page by TKO Phone Post 3.0

Heart says Rampage, brain says Mo. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage will stuff King Mo's TDD and beat him up on the feet. Rampage wins this fight easy

Rampage by KO if he comes in remotely decent shape.

brahmabull81 - I would have picked mo 3 years ago but hes just not the same guy as he was.

Rampage will KO him and stuff his TDs most likely.

The thing Mo has really regressed at aside from the obvious physical things (staff) is that he does not mix his striking well with his takedown game. He can only do one or the other anymore. hes turning into a modern Tito in terms of that.

Are you saying his coaching staff are to blame for his physical setbacks?

Rampage is going to school King Mo Phone Post 3.0

comeonman1 -

Rampage will stuff King Mo's TDD and beat him up on the feet. Rampage wins this fight easy

Rampage will stop Mo from stoping his take downs...

Interdasting. Phone Post 3.0

Mo's a 2-1 underdog. Would putting a fine hundie on him be a terrible idea? Phone Post 3.0