Rampage or King Mo?

Fuck it I'm going to do it. #YODO Phone Post 3.0

aimed with V - 
comeonman1 - 

Rampage will stuff King Mo's TDD and beat him up on the feet. Rampage wins this fight easy

Stuffing takedown defense? That's something new...

hahaha fuck why did I even bother, time to go back to bed

10er4life - Mo's a 2-1 underdog. Would putting a fine hundie on him be a terrible idea? Phone Post 3.0
I don't think that's terrible. I think king mos wrestling gives him more ways to win. If he can survive the first round he should be able to decision rampage Phone Post 3.0

I don't see either guy taking this fight too seriously. I think Rampage will be flubbery and out of shape and Mo has not looked good lately. Rampage early KO or Mo same way Rashad beat Page. Phone Post 3.0

Page takes this via KO. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage looks in the best shape I can remember in a long time. Think he might have taken this serious. Mo been sayin for years he would whip page and that shit don't fly for him. Phone Post 3.0

Prime roided out freak show Randleman couldn't take rampage down. Mo won't be able to either. Phone Post 3.0

No TRT for Page, no issue UG?

AlbertEinstein - Prime roided out freak show Randleman couldn't take rampage down. Mo won't be able to either. Phone Post 3.0
Mo was silver medalist at the world championships. So comparatively Mo is world class like DC. But I'll admit post those multiple surgeries Mo hasn't looked like he used to. If this was early Strikeforce Mo I would have picked him with no hesitation. Phone Post 3.0

Chitownjohn23 - This is really tough because both fighters haven't been good for a long time.

Rampage has been utterly dominated by wrestlers and that's Mo's strength. I'm actually surprised that rampage accepted this fight because I thought he basically wanted kick boxing matches in mma.

King Mo has looked just awful the last couple of years. he got dominated twice by the journeyman guy and just doesn't seem to have any juice left. He's a shell of his former self.

I'm going to predict a very very sloppy fight with Mo laying on page for 2 rounds and in the third after Mo has no has left rampage tko's him.

Don't think Mo gets Rampage down at all, Mo has been terrible for a while and Rampage has great TDD. When was Rampage dominated by a wrestler last? Bader got him down a few times but that was when Rampage was over weight becaue of a knee injury.I can't think of another fighter that had there way with Rampage but maybe Jones who is a freak of nature. Evans even struggled to get Rampage down, he has great TDD and the last few fights we have seen from Mo makes me think Mo is in for a long night.

10er4life - Mo's a 2-1 underdog. Would putting a fine hundie on him be a terrible idea? Phone Post 3.0
A better bet IMO is under 2.5 at +160 last I checked. Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy -
AlbertEinstein - Prime roided out freak show Randleman couldn't take rampage down. Mo won't be able to either. Phone Post 3.0
Mo was silver medalist at the world championships. So comparatively Mo is world class like DC. But I'll admit post those multiple surgeries Mo hasn't looked like he used to. If this was early Strikeforce Mo I would have picked him with no hesitation. Phone Post 3.0
I understand Mo has better credentials but mma wrestling is just different. Plus the injuries like you said. Phone Post 3.0

Slampage 2nd rnd tko Phone Post 3.0

50/50 in my opinion. If an in shape Rampage shows up, I think he wins decision. Out of shape, he loses split. Rampage wins, shape and in prime, in the super arena, 10/10. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage destroys Mo. Or the boringest decision in recent history. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - ^ Rampage has already posted picutres on IG of him being shredded... so no.

Shredded Rampage FTW

I love King Mo but for some reason I think Rampage is gonna find that chin. Mos gonna try to box him all smooth like and hes gonna get caught. Phone Post 3.0

Do it. He has all the tools to win. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - King Mo is NOT Rashad Evans. Evans has put together his game in a way that Mo just hasn't done yet. I know people are using that fight as a barometer in picking this one but its just not a good comparison at this point.

Mo struggles to take just about everyone down nowadays due to the injury issues he's had in the past. Rampage typically has stellar TD defense, minus the Rashad fight. Even Jones couldn't take him down for like 3-4 rounds. Mo is TOAST.

Ill eat crow if im wrong but this is my gut instinct on this matchup. Had this fight happened during their actual initial beef and the "bus incident" time period I would go with Mo with almost a hundred percent confidence. Not now, though. I am a big fan of both Rampage and Mo though and I hope its a good fight either way.
Bader handled Rampage pretty handily. Phone Post 3.0