Rampage Picking Up His Truck on Monday (VIDEO)

There was Rampage interview video posted here the day before the incident. This video was filmed the same day when he was picking up his truck. He seems happy and in good spirits and doesn't seem "depressed"... Hope he's ok.

http://www.throwdown.com/throwdown_videos.php?selected_record_number=1755&type=2

He was not really making much sense...he looked in good spirits and happy...but was not making much sense

Driving a truck that large would take some concentration.

Hell ya it would....I most def need a booster seat with a phone book

I found it odd he was speaking about himself in the second person. "Rampage" this and "Rampage" that.

I've never heard him talk like that before. He praised God a lot more often in that and the other interview I saw from the same day.

Mike Russell - I found it odd he was speaking about himself in the second person. "Rampage" this and "Rampage" that.

I've never heard him talk like that before. He praised God a lot more often in that and the other interview I saw from the same day.

Ya I agree...it was out of the norm to see that after seein most of his old stuff

Mike Russell - I found it odd he was speaking about himself in the second person. "Rampage" this and "Rampage" that.

Although that happens to be the third person, not second.

giving him that thing was the kiss of death. its huge so he clipped someone, paniced and tried to bolt... we know the rest

His voice sounded really hoarse. I wouldn't have recognized his voice only in this clip

ttt

You can obviously tell he was about to have a mental breakdown...

Oh wait.. at the end when he's doin the interview he actually does look like he's about to have a mental breakdown.

He looks fine in the beginning. Just like himself. Maybe something happened during the filming?

he doesnt look all there

Did anyone get to the part after the music?

He seems crazy/tired/something as fuck. His voice is completely hoarse, he's talking in third person, saying he is glad he lost etc.

does anyone know what song that is in the video?

Sue me for making a typo. You'd think three years of writing and literature courses would have sunk in.

Kind of weird...seems pretty cool in the beginning and then it kind of gets weird towards the end...

I blame global warming...I think he was cool before he got in the truck...then he must of caught something when he jumped up into the truck...He must of caught something at a elvated level...

But for reals...They just got done putting speakers and what not in the truck right? Could he be getting sick off the paint fumes or whatever they used to put everything in place inside the cabin....

Hmmmm....I was thinking

Could he have had a allergic reaction or got high off of the fumes from whatever they pieced together the speakers or whatever they hooked him up with in his truck???

Birdman3015 - Kind of weird...seems pretty cool in the beginning and then it kind of gets weird towards the end...

I blame global warming...I think he was cool before he got in the truck...then he must of caught something when he jumped up into the truck...He must of caught something at a elvated level...

But for reals...They just got done putting speakers and what not in the truck right? Could he be getting sick off the paint fumes or whatever they used to put everything in place inside the cabin....

No. only if he was a 90 year old lady with breathing problems or a massive pussy.