Rampage said "Chael fought like a bitch"

At this point, Rampage will only be happy if his opponent stands there and let's him knock him out. It's sad, because he's so damn good but doesn't eat or train well enough to show it.

253lbs and talking about how cutting out Ketchup was great for him… 

I guess he got beat by a bitch then, good job Rampage.

Rampage looked like he ate mighty mouse!!!

Rampage is titties.

Rampage looked like a 60 year old out of shape man standing flat footed in there. He has not aged well.

Chael was bouncing left hands off Rampage’s dome the majority of the 1st round until he decided to take him down to preserve Rampage’s health.

This fight represents why this tournament is seriously embarrassing. Rampage obviously doesn’t care anymore, should retire already. Neither Fedor or Mir have chins anymore and nowhere near their former selves. Mitrione already KO’d Fedor. When Bader is the favorite to win, you know this tournament is questionable. Might as well throw Royce, Shamrock and Dada 5000 in it too.

Dada is GOAT

Rampage came to fight, Chael…

Chael fought a regular Chael fight and rampage should be thankful that Chael stood with him most of round one when Rampage would have the best chance to win.

I know Rampage prefers to stand up but for someone he considers himself a wrassler, he shouldn’t bitch about the ground game so much

There are different ways to lose. Some people say, “the better man won tonight,” and move on. 

Chael used the game plan he always has. Strange Rampage didnt prepare properly for him. He was banking on landing that one big shot. Hopefully we get to see Quinton in his old 205 form before he retires.

MarcusAurelioFan - I guess he got beat by a bitch then, good job Rampage.

Haha! I’m a Rampage fan, but I always think this when fighters insult the people that just beat them.

Rampage barely trained for this fight…he had been phoning it in for years now…he gets paid big money and he goes out there looking like a big fat slob…

What a rather shitty start to the hvwt Grand Prix…it was basically 2 way past their prime guys fighting…I hope the other fights are better but I don’t think they will aside from the Bader/Mo fight

Wasa-B - Rampage came to fight, Chael....

What did you expect him to do? He was by far the smaller guy and in fairness to Chael, he stood with Rampage for a good portion of the fight.

I wanted Rampage to win but unfortunately he just can’t fight at a high level at that weight. He wasn’t missing punches by inches, he was missing by a couple of feet at times. 

I like Rampage but one thing I never figured out about the guy is every time he loses he claims it’s because it was a bad matchup the promotion put him against the wrestler in this case why don’t you just go become a professional boxer or do tough man competitions because wrestling is part of MMA and he has zero interest of improving that area this game!!

rampage trained like a bitch

SexiestManAlive - This fight represents why this tournament is seriously embarrassing. Rampage obviously doesn't care anymore, should retire already. Neither Fedor or Mir have chins anymore and nowhere near their former selves. Mitrione already KO'd Fedor. When Bader is the favorite to win, you know this tournament is questionable. Might as well throw Royce, Shamrock and Dada 5000 in it too.

It's funny you say this because I had a buddy over last night who used to watch the UFC all the time but just watches on occasion now, well I had both events on and was switching between the two. When they showed the tourney bracket he was like, I's this the UFC retirement tournament or something?

Chael looked pretty good I thought. Hats off to him. 

Rampage should have retired after the Hamill fight.