Rampage signs w bellator

Via Helwanis Twitter. So one fc was all rumors? Phone Post

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/6/4/4394906/quinton-rampage-jackson-signs-with-bellator-mma Phone Post

He'l be champ

Wow that's huge for Bellator

idsmashit - He'l be champ

Hell end up wrasslin like king mo I imagine. Then they'll setup a super fight. Phone Post

That's awesome.

Great news for Bellator. Sign of things to come! 

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - How long before he starts crying about Bellator not treating him right?

As soon as King Mo takes him down n their fight. Phone Post

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/6/4/4394906/quinton-rampage-jackson-signs-with-bellator-mma

According to those same sources, Jackson's new deal will be similar to the one "King" Muhammed Lawal signed with the promotion last year, which gave him the opportunity to appear on TNA Impact Wrestling programming on Spike TV. Jackson has flirted with the idea of pursuing a pro wrestling career in the past, and it seems as though he will soon get a chance to showcase himself as a sports entertainer.

Much better choice Phone Post

He should be champ. If he comes in lazy and unmotivated like he has for his last couple of fights, Newton could beat him.

Card -

According to those same sources, Jackson's new deal will be similar to the one "King" Muhammed Lawal signed with the promotion last year, which gave him the opportunity to appear on TNA Impact Wrestling programming on Spike TV. Jackson has flirted with the idea of pursuing a pro wrestling career in the past, and it seems as though he will soon get a chance to showcase himself as a sports entertainer.

Great fit for him. UG news picked up on this now ;) Phone Post

as long as spike don't try to blur the lines between pro-wrestling and mma this is a positive move.

the only issue with bellator is what seems to be long periods of inactivity, especially for the champs.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Rampage doesn't take his Bellator run too serious.

nrallen - as long as spike don't try to blur the lines between pro-wrestling and mma this is a positive move.

the only issue with bellator is what seems to be long periods of inactivity, especially for the champs.

Curious too how wrestling and fighting mma is gnna work out. Has King Mo actually had a wrestling match yet? I don't follow Phone Post

mike mucitelli vs Rampage! make it happen!

Rampage gonna run shit over thur

I rikey

Tomato Can - He should be champ. If he comes in lazy and unmotivated like he has for his last couple of fights, Newton could beat him.

Landing a lucky shot doesn't make you a world beater. Not a rampage fan but even an out of shape page beats that guy Phone Post