Rampage signs with Bellator NOT One FC

Ariel just reported it, and posted on mmafighting that Rampage signed a deal with Bellator similar to King Mo's. Where Rampage will be able to wrestle for TNA also. Phone Post 3.0

yuk...

Who wants MMA and TNA to be muddled up like that.

Zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz. Who really cares. Rampage Jackson is only still relevant in his own mind. Phone Post 3.0

Shit. I was hoping ONE FC rumors were true.

Pride Rampage. Phone Post 3.0

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

If true, bittersweet. Hate him or love em. He needs to be in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

So Rampage vs King Mo then I guess. Nothing else too intriguing for him there. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck I was hoping for one fc. This is lame! I hope bellator takes care of him though. I hope rampage can get back to having that fire back in his step. War rampage regardless! Phone Post 3.0

If he complained about Dana and the UFC wait til he gets a load of Bjorn and Bellator Phone Post 3.0

Damnn.... i hate that bellator is basicly tie-ing itself to TNA and allowing cross overs. Yeaaa people will argue that UFC has that kinda "wolf ticket" fights that has fake drama to boost a fight. BUT ACTUALLY DEALING DIRECTLY WITH "WRASTLING" .... LIKE ALLOWING YOUR REAL FIGHTERS TO BE FAKE DRAMA STARS....... its degrading to MMA Phone Post

Kamakosmo - Bellator treats their fighters much better that the UFC. Smart move Rampage.

Lol Phone Post

swedsteve - 

Damnn.... i hate that bellator is basicly tie-ing itself to TNA and allowing cross overs. Yeaaa people will argue that UFC has that kinda "wolf ticket" fights that has fake drama to boost a fight. BUT ACTUALLY DEALING DIRECTLY WITH "WRASTLING" .... LIKE ALLOWING YOUR REAL FIGHTERS TO BE FAKE DRAMA STARS....... its degrading to MMA Phone Post

Yes, because Brock really degraded the UFC Championship by walking thru Randy Couture and being the UFC's biggest PPV star ever.............

swedsteve - 

Stop being such a baby, so what rampage wants to fight and make easy money in tna at same time. X ARM IS DEGRADING TO MMA.

Kamakosmo - Bellator treats their fighters much better that the UFC. Smart move Rampage.

Not sure if srs

Hi bjorn Phone Post

I wonder if those wrestlers will let him bang bro? The ones n the UFC didn't. Phone Post 3.0

Anybody know any good fights for him there though, besides Mo?

Meh. Phone Post 3.0

man meets fate -
swedsteve -  Damnn.... i hate that bellator is basicly tie-ing itself to TNA and allowing cross overs. Yeaaa people will argue that UFC has that kinda "wolf ticket" fights that has fake drama to boost a fight. BUT ACTUALLY DEALING DIRECTLY WITH "WRASTLING" .... LIKE ALLOWING YOUR REAL FIGHTERS TO BE FAKE DRAMA STARS....... its degrading to MMA Phone Post

Stop being such a baby, so what rampage wants to fight and make easy money in tna at same time. X ARM IS DEGRADING TO MMA.

Wtf??? X ARM??
Dont really know what your getting at.
But just linking MMA with fake fighting and soap opera styled drama is.. well its fucking sad. And its not like im crying and balling my eyes out.
Im just disaponted so calm down. Phone Post

Haulport -
swedsteve -  Damnn.... i hate that bellator is basicly tie-ing itself to TNA and allowing cross overs. Yeaaa people will argue that UFC has that kinda "wolf ticket" fights that has fake drama to boost a fight. BUT ACTUALLY DEALING DIRECTLY WITH "WRASTLING" .... LIKE ALLOWING YOUR REAL FIGHTERS TO BE FAKE DRAMA STARS....... its degrading to MMA Phone Post

Yes, because Brock really degraded the UFC Championship by walking thru Randy Couture and being the UFC's biggest PPV star ever.............

sooo when was brock in the WWE and also the champ at the same timeeee????? I didnt know that happened???? Cause it didnt. What I AM SAYING.... is that doing MMA and "wrastling" together... its fucking sad and degrading. IF YOU ARE KNOWN FOR A MARTIAL ART (I inculde wrestling in this) AND YOU USE IT FOR SOPA OPERA DRAMA. THEN YES THAT IS VERY SAD. Either be fake.... or real. Not both. It paints a horrible picture for MMA... also.. i said absolutely nothing about the UFC. I was speaking about Mixed Martial-Arts. You might have heard of it. Its what they do innnn the UFC. Phone Post

swedsteve -
Haulport -

sooo when was brock in the WWE and also the champ at the same timeeee????? I didnt know that happened???? Cause it didnt. What I AM SAYING.... is that doing MMA and "wrastling" together... its fucking sad and degrading. IF YOU ARE KNOWN FOR A MARTIAL ART (I inculde wrestling in this) AND YOU USE IT FOR SOPA OPERA DRAMA. THEN YES THAT IS VERY SAD. Either be fake.... or real. Not both. It paints a horrible picture for MMA... also.. i said absolutely nothing about the UFC. I was speaking about Mixed Martial-Arts. You might have heard of it. Its what they do innnn the UFC. Phone Post

Haaa ok i might have mentioned UFC when expecting people to bitch about "wolf tickets" so i tried covering myself. But thats as far as i was going with UFC. Phone Post