Rampage Takes Aim at DC for Comments about Slam KO at Austin

Prime rampage was good. Prime DC was light years better. He ain’t stopping the takedown playa

DC is the worst UFC commentator of all time by far

5 Likes

Rampage’s stand up was better. He had very good take down defense for MMA and was one of the hardest guys to sub

DC chokes him out before round 4

No he doesn’t. He has two losses by sub in his career you stupid idiot.

1 Like

DC would be the best fighter rampage ever fought not named Jon Jones

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

If DC does go on the podcast, Rampage should refer to him as Gary Goodridge the whole time.

1 Like

DC forgot Rampage, Randelman… and like 13 other UFC fights that end in a slam KO ha ha.

2 Likes

Hughes may well have intended to slam Newton earlier, but he didn’t/couldn’t.

That doesn’t mean that the ending wasn’t fluky. It was basically a double finish with Hughes being choked out and Newton being knocked out when Hughes collapsed.

Hughes came to first and was awarded the victory. He had no idea what happened and that he was the winner.

That’s how I remember it anyway.

1 Like

He’s koed from the slam and whiplashes into rampages head

So many with higher stakes too, Shamrock on Zinoviev or Tito on Tanner for example, both for the belt and both much higher impact, fuckin D.C

1 Like

Tow brutal ones. Zinoviev’s carrer ended there too.

Anyway, even if DC didn’t do his homework or watch Pride/old school UFCs, the stats showed it was the 13th and 14th KO slam in UFC history ha ha.

1 Like

Exactly and he can’t even use the armbar excuse because that’s what androgynous did to rose if I remember correctly and even that was more impactful

1 Like

Androgynous is my new favorite fighter name. It really applies better to Rose though.