Rampage Talks TUF

1 Like

14 years later, Former UFC light-heavyweight champion Rampage Jackson admitted the door didnā€™t deserve it.

LOL Source OP is all Rampaged out

1 Like

ConventionalHalfBarnowl-max-1mb

5 Likes

Thanks for saving thread
original OP Failed lol

Tiddies

2 Likes

Try This Agern

Quinton ā€œRampageā€ Jackson will be known for a lot of things, but the viral moment where he destroyed a door on season 10 of The Ultimate Fighter is at the top of the list.

Jackson was one of the coaches of the season, along with fellow former light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans. After one of the bouts in the house that saw Matt Mitrione of Team Evans defeat Scott Junk by majority decision, Jackson lost it and destroyed a door in the TUF gym ā€” a moment that has left Jackson embarrassed.
ā€œThat door did not deserve that,ā€ Jackson told Seconds Out. ā€œI was trying to leave because ā€” I donā€™t know if you guys know this about me ā€” I didnā€™t name myself Rampage. A lot of people think that Iā€™m a fighter, and I named myself Rampage to be a fighter, thatā€™s a nickname that was given to me as a little kid. Iā€™m the nicest guy on the planet, and thatā€™s becauseā€¦ Iā€™m so nice because I have to stay nice because I have the worst temper ever. If I lose my temper, itā€™s so embarrassing, I truly hate it.

ā€œSo I was trying to leave because they cheated one of my fighters. I didnā€™t like the way they [were] treating my team, so I was trying to leave the gym. And as soon as I threw that water, I was like, ā€˜Let me get off camera, because I donā€™t know what Iā€™m going to do if I lose my temper, I donā€™t know what Iā€™m going to do or what Iā€™m going to say. Iā€™m probably going to hurt somebody.ā€™

Jackson indicates that if the door didnā€™t initially hit another object, it may not have ended up in the condition it was left in.

ā€œI tried to open the door and there was a little bench there, and it bounced back, and I just said, ā€˜F*** this door,ā€™ā€ Jackson said. ā€œThatā€™s the most embarrassing TV moment of my life. When I lose my temper and stuff like that, itā€™s embarrassing. Why do I have to do that to a door? I headbutted the door. Why do I got to do that? Why do I have to be like that?ā€

1 Like

Then he cosplayed Kimbo :laughing:

Rampage is one funny dude. He seemed very brash at the time. I started appreciating him only at the tail end of his career.

Seeing his personality on TUF really made me dislike him. Same with Hughes, Ronda, and Bisping.