Rampage teaches Bas Rutten a lesson

They have true character. Most new fighters seem so dry in comparison. Phone Post

Iphone

ttt

pennviachoke - 

Great video! Thx for posting!! Phone Post

NP bro!

Tap In - 
Lazer MMA - 
SD CARTEL - 

Best slam ever!

Yep!

TY for the gif sir!

Minus the gigantic headbutt, no way in hell Jackson remembers any of that, guaranteed concussion

Not sure if serious

TTT

Tap In -
Lazer MMA - 
SD CARTEL - 

Best slam ever!

Yep!

TY for the gif sir!

Minus the gigantic headbutt, no way in hell Jackson remembers any of that, guaranteed concussion

Is that true? I always thought that might have happened but never seriously analyzed the tape. Phone Post

In! Phone Post

Their back and forth fight commentating in the Pride days was worth the price of the PPV. Phone Post

that was when he was Mad Dog Rampage.

Barry_BondsMVP - 

He can do it again!

sparkuri - 

Their back and forth fight commentating in the Pride days was worth the price of the PPV. Phone Post

I liked them better in the ring

HossPearson - 
Tap In -
Lazer MMA - 
SD CARTEL - 

Best slam ever!

Yep!

TY for the gif sir!

Is that true? I always thought that might have happened but never seriously analyzed the tape. Phone Post

I will never grow tired of watching this. Rampage's core strength is insane.

He got the cut from the head clash if I remember.

pennviachoke - 

Great video! Thx for posting!! Phone Post

TY NP

TTT

Awesome vid OP!

Damn he's strong. Bas is NOT a small man either... Phone Post

grindnpound - you know im not a fan of rampage as i rarely watched pride and didnt care for him once he came over to the UFC

however after seeing this video its easy to see why he has so many fans, he actually comes across as a nice guy not a huge douche

Rampage was made for Pride, not the UFC. The JMMA scene was much more suited to take advantage of his charisma. His relationships with Bas and Quadros made for some incredibly entertaining TV and his drive was bigger back then. Rampage was less jaded and was super fan friendly, even gave his phone number to fans to hit him up.

Lazer MMA - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

He can do it again!

gave up hope after the Jon Jones fight.

In Phone Post