Rampage Vs Henderson (UFC 75)

They both fight out of SoCal so Anaheim would have been the perfect place. Dan said on radio that he didnt want to fight in London because his family was planning on coming to see his return match to UFC and that they wouldnt travel to Europe. On a side not he said Dana lowballed Soukoudjo in negotiations and things are tied up with him fighting in UFC.

It would be dumb to highlight this huge fight in London.

I think a mediocre UFC card will sell out in London, just because of the lack of UFC's overseas.

With Hendo/Rampage, they have a good shot of selling out a large stadium in either CA or Las Vegas.

ttt

"I'm hoping and wishing and praying we get CroCop/Arlovski on the undercard."
AA how's won all his last fights since loss to sylvia.....would his next fight determine the challenger to the HW belt???..

"On a side not he said Dana lowballed Soukoudjo in negotiations and things are tied up with him fighting in UFC. "

Oh god, I hope that's true. I would love to see him in the UFC!

What's the source on that?

"Oh god, I hope that's true. I would love to see him in the UFC!"

If you want him in the UFC why do you hope its true that negotiations have hit a snag?

Dan's interview is from yesterday, taggradio.com in the archive section

It seems like the UFC would build up Henderson with a warm-up fight or two instead of throwing him right into the championship.

jesus! why does the pride 185 AND 205 champ need a tune up? are you 13 years old?

WTF 3 months away

Will be a hectic time for Hendo, he was on radio saying he wanted to fight in Vegas or Cali because all of his family wanted to come see his UFC return and they wouldnt travel to Europe plus throw in the fact that his wife is due to give birth the same week of the fight so he will have to leave her to travel to London.

If you want to best pass on on the momentum that the ,Poster boy, liddell had, it'd seem to me that you'd want to promote the guy who beat him, in a venue and (and a time) where the most possible people would want to see him. I would guess that would be the US, but depending on zuffa's plans they may have other factors that they are considering, for whatever reason (ie. calculated risk on expanding the British market)

UFC wants to leave America

Rampage should win this one. Better striker, equally as good a wrester, and neither can submit to save their lives.

LMAO at all the morons wanting Hendo to have a "tune up fight" to satisfy there WWE like mentalities.

If you dont know who the pride champ is then fuck ya, any real MMA fan knows who these folk are. I'll be fucked if the UFC should feed hendo a couple of cans to satisfy all the BOOOO'in, WWE, TUF NOOB retards. Lets not let these fuck heads ruin the sport for the real fans!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hendo has an advantage in every single way.

He's even funnier too.

Dana's smart. Unify the title, THEN spend money hyping the champ. I like this approach and hope all the unifications go down ASAP.