Rampage vs Rashad CANCELLED!

so ghey

FightWatcher - 
sharp1 - mmabay is a british news that have connections to wolfs lair and get first scoops from there, I they are reporting this exclusively I am afraid this is true
Damn.. sharp1 is 100% troll.

agreed.. also known as NOTsoSharp1, SharpDUMB1, sharpless1, joker smurf.. ect.

BrutalMedic - 
audiophile26 - 
jobro - Rampage's contract negotiations are going to be tough.

I don't think Quinton will ever get another title shot. Wouldn't that be great. To see Dana block the rightful contender from the belt because he's upset with him. UFC is great!

If I'm not mistaken Rampage chose not to fight for the title. He has a #1 shot and opted out of it. It sounds to me like Rampage doesn't want to be a champion anymore. He said last time he did TUF that he would never take that much time off again. He did. He said his fight with Forrest woldn't go to a decision and he bet his check on it. It did and he didn't pay. Sounds like Rampage talks from the horses ass.

Actually he backed out because he'd broken his hand vs Jardine.

Actually, he decided to go on TUF because it was a better financial investement. 

same troll that posted carwin LOLing at fedor?

Not true, Kimbo Slice is getting the BA role.

IF this is true, Rampage just lost a big time fan.

God I hope this ain't true, what a bummer if it is..

I hope this is true for rampage's sake.

I top tier, top-drawing MMA star like rampage can spend 3 or 4 months training to earn 500k for a card that takes in 600,000-700,00 PPV. Or he can shoot a movie like this for 3 to 4 months and earn a few million. Its tough to compete with the money movies can offer but Dana needs to pay his talent more if he wants to limit this type of poaching.

Doem - I hope this is true for rampage's sake.

I top tier, top-drawing MMA star like rampage can spend 3 or 4 months training to earn 500k for a card that takes in 600,000-700,00 PPV. Or he can shoot a movie like this for 3 to 4 months and earn a few million. Its tough to compete with the money movies can offer but Dana needs to pay his talent more if he wants to limit this type of poaching.

You're forgetting bonuses, and most of the money comes from sponserships anyway.

^^^
that would be including bonuses. Nog took in 400,000 after all bonuses were factored in. Randy took in 250,000. What did frank say, sponsorships tended to be like 1/3 or 1/2 of your fight salary? I think 500K is a pretty close number.

Did I just hear the King Mo will replace Rampage vs Sugar? I think it was Coken or Carbunkel Steve.....is it true?

Did I just hear the King Mo will replace Rampage vs Sugar? I think it was Coken or Carbunkel Steve.....is it true?

Doem - ^^^
that would be including bonuses. Nog took in 400,000 after all bonuses were factored in. Randy took in 250,000. What did frank say, sponsorships tended to be like 1/3 or 1/2 of your fight salary? I think 500K is a pretty close number.

Are you really that misinformed? Randy made more than a million for his last fight so yeah a million for 15 minutes worth of fighting and 2 months of training. I think Dana is being extremely fair with his stars pay.

http://twitpic.com/d8tn2

look at the shirt

All those episodes of ultimate fighter are going to be hyping a fight that will never happen!

This really blows. Maybe they can make up a grudge between Kimbo and Rashad.

They can digitally replace rampages face with whatever fighter they schedule to face Rashad.

If this is true than Rashad vs Tito 2. We'll still have some black on black crime

I pity the tuck

There is only one BA Baracus. Period.

LOL at Dana putting Page on TUF and then Page fucking him. Ha!

How is anyone but Mr. T even being considered for the role? He looks the exact same today as he did back then.
Also, screws up a great fight. Unless Mr. T himself steps in to fight Rashad I will be disappointed.