Rampage vs rumble

He will retire Rampage at this point Phone Post 3.0

AJ would take Rampage down, or at least try to. He's way more athletic at this point. And if you watch his fights with dangerous strikers, even when he wins by ko, he usually wrestles the guy a while (Manuwa, Belfort, Hardy, Arlovski I think). AJ probably catches Rampage a lot like he caught Manuwa Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever - Rampage would die
Pride never die Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne -
mandingo1987 - Yeah it would be the battle of the cardio. Who gasses first Phone Post 3.0

When has Rampage ever gassed?
He looked horrible n gassed out in bader fight, king mo fight, the griffen fight, any fight that passed the 2nd round lol Phone Post 3.0

Page had better prime cardio tha. Rumble but page is old rumble would kill him Phone Post 3.0

Fedor vs Rumble? How would that fight go down? Damn that would be a crazy wild fight. Phone Post 3.0

Manuwa v Rampage please Phone Post 3.0

Fapping2FabersButtChin - Manuwa v Rampage please Phone Post 3.0

and Rumble vs Glover

orcus -
zackthewop - Rampage would counter johnsons huge looping punches all day.

It would come down to who gassed first. Id say rampage has a good chance here. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah Rampage has great cardio and tight straight punches.
He has better cardio than johnson does.

I think johnson throws huge looping punches like chuck and rampage has good head movement and great counter punches. Im not saying he would be the favorite but he would be a live dog and id pick him. Phone Post 3.0

orcus -
zackthewop - Rampage would counter johnsons huge looping punches all day.

It would come down to who gassed first. Id say rampage has a good chance here. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah Rampage has great cardio and tight straight punches.
What you did there, I see it Phone Post 3.0

Page would humble Crumble

Jibbersbitch - 
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
TheBigRedOne -
mandingo1987 - Yeah it would be the battle of the cardio. Who gasses first Phone Post 3.0

When has Rampage ever gassed?
Every time a bear took a shit in the woods. Phone Post 3.0
He looked good going 5 rounds with Hendo, what fights are you thinking of? Phone Post 3.0

That fight was over 8 years ago lol