Rampage VS The Dragon - Who won?

NarlyPersianDude - Some of you are have no idea how to score a fight. Rampage himself as soon as the fight ended, went to Machida and raised Machida's hands. He also looked surprised when the decision was announced, and so did the people in his corner, cause they where laughing, as soon as he stated his feelings on the tussle, he pretty clearly said that Machida kicked his ass,

the most you could say is a draw, I thought it was a close Machida win, but saying Rampage won, how do you justify that? We got this riveting sport mma, but it might have the worst scoring of any professional sport. Needs to change immdieatly heard

Page wanted the KO, that's why he feels he probably lost, once he watches tape, he'll change his mind. He got the wrong end of the stick against Griffin, he did everything in his power to try and win the fight, Machida has a difficult style.

I agree with the OP 100%

I'd call the first round a draw, but if I had to give it to someone I'd give it to Rampage.

Barry_BondsMVP - 
Magic8 - Machida landed the more strikes in the first two rounds and dictated the pace.   And of course he dominated the third.

Even Rampage knows he lost.

he didn't land shit other then some knees and kicks in the first two Rds... 

As opposed to what Rampage did???

Magic8 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 
Magic8 - Machida landed the more strikes in the first two rounds and dictated the pace.   And of course he dominated the third.

Even Rampage knows he lost.

he didn't land shit other then some knees and kicks in the first two Rds<font style="background-color: #ffffff">...</font> 

As opposed to what Rampage did???

he was landing uppercuts from the inside and also anytime Machida try to come in, Page would land something before they clinched, the 1-2 he landed in the second, another punch after a break from the clinch...he was controlling the clinch, threw knees, also scored a take down, a long with trying to throw and be aggressive, Machida didn't want it.

Machida won the fight; Rampage benefited by the bogus 10 point must system.

LOL how is this even debatable. Rampage didn't land SHIT in the first round and Machida was at least landing leg kicks. Second round was a toss up, Machida DOMINATED rampage in the 3rd. Did you guys see how shocked Rampage was at the end? He knows he lost. Give me a break.

MMApostle - LOL how is this even debatable. Rampage didn't land SHIT in the first round and Machida was at least landing leg kicks. Second round was a toss up, Machida DOMINATED rampage in the 3rd. Did you guys see how shocked Rampage was at the end? He knows he lost. Give me a break.

he was landing uppercuts from the inside and also anytime Machida try to come in, Page would land something before they clinched, the 1-2 he landed in the second, another punch after a break from the clinch...he was controlling the clinch, threw knees, also scored a take down, a long with trying to throw and be aggressive, Machida didn't want it

Rampage landed maybe two uppercuts which were the only meaningful punches he landed the entire fight.

First 2 rounds sucked horribly, Rampage won the 1st and 2nd by pressing the action and landing a bit more shots.

Last round Karate Kid won.

2-1 Rampage with the current scoring system.

How the fuck can you possibly say machida deserved a win. He did nothing. He deserved a loss. Phone Post

I agree with FRB (did I really just say that?)

Pretty much just like Machida - Shogun 1, but worked against Machida this time.

Close early rounds that could go either way going to one fighter, dominating final round going to the other. Since judges don't get paid or something if they score a round anything but 10-9 these decisions will happen.

Jackson won the sparring match, Machida was the better fighter.

I thought Machida won. This fight should have been a 5 rounder for sure. I feel like Machida was fighting in five round mode. It has been almost 2 years since his last three round fight.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I thought Machida won. This fight should have been a 5 rounder for sure. I feel like Machida was fighting in five round mode. It has been almost 2 years since his last three round fight.

so you agree he fought cautiously, but still did enough to get the W?

10 point must, Rampage won (though the first round was really close). Pride, it would have been machida.

draw

I guess Machida knows how Shogun felt after their first fight

Pretty much all but 1-2 of the punches Rampage threw landed while Machida had several leg kicks and a body kick. Being aggressive shouldn't matter for shit if you're not being effective.

doomrider7 - Pretty much all but 1-2 of the punches Rampage threw landed while Machida had several leg kicks and a body kick. Being aggressive shouldn't matter for shit if you're not being effective.

Neither should running backwards.

Rickson's Aura - I didn't tape the fight but here's the play by play for round 1....

Some of you are just brain-dead.

Self-owned.