rampage will destroy jones

and it wont even be close.

Rampage has the look in his eyes that he had when he ended Chocolate Al's reign with one punch.

Expect Jones to be unconcious staring at the ceiling with his eyes wide open ala barry/kongo, after Rampage unleashes a violent flurry of hooks and uppercuts that would make Mike Tyson proud.

Sorry Jones but you don't have the chin to hang with an old school wrecking machine like Rampage. Phone Post

I wish OP were infected with the correct, but I fear otherwise.

Man I really hope he does. Dude can end ANY fight at ANY time, just needs that one clean shot. Phone Post

I hope Rampage puts him to sleep !

Rookerman - Jones will demolish him.

With ease Phone Post

I would really love to see that, but i fear he will lose.

If he does, i hope it is very competitive.

umm... no he won't

jones will take him down and that's all Phone Post

Rampage couldnt even knock out matt, and jon jones literally murdered him. I know im using mma math, but it is what it is. Phone Post

Nubinatub -  Rampage couldnt even knock out matt, and jon jones literally murdered him. I know im using mma math, but it is what it is. Phone Post
Interesting use of the word literal.

What of Rampage comes out and shoots on Jones, like Penn did to Fitch? He could, conceivably get the (T)KO in the first. Jones's chin and guard are untested. Phone Post

Poindexter -
Nubinatub -  Rampage couldnt even knock out matt, and jon jones literally murdered him. I know im using mma math, but it is what it is. Phone Post
Interesting use of the word literal.

That's awesome! Phone Post

I hope the thread starter is right :) Phone Post

MasterofMartialArts - I would really love to see that, but i fear he will lose.
If he does, i hope it is very competitive.

, Phone Post

I pray to Yoda that Rampage puts the boom on Bones. Phone Post

Im a big rampage fan and il b cheering for him and hopin he puts the smackdown on jones Phone Post

I don't think you really believe that. You're just doing some of that law of attraction crap. Phone Post

Jones will take him down and sub his ass