Rampage's thoughts on Shogun/Machida

and also noob, just because a man becomes spiritual doesnt mean they think they're God. I mean seriously how fucking stupid are u?

i am shocked you are an 02 member.
why?

some people believe everything they read. easily mislead

beetlejewse - i am shocked you are an 02 member.

Why is that so shocking, Im not shocked you've been a member for lest than a month.

and Rothlisburger for the NfL huh

When did he say he was God smart guy? Not what someone else said he said, but show me where he says he's a God.

and u watch the secret as many times as u want, thats your business.lol

I've never said you have to beat the champ to be the champ. I don't like that idea. In my opinion, when two fighters enter the octagon it's neutral. The fight decides the championship as it it where vacant. That you need to win by a larger margin than normal for victory just doesn't seem fair to me.

Then what would be fair my fren?

Joe Rogan - I've never said you have to beat the champ to be the champ. I don't like that idea. In my opinion, when two fighters enter the octagon it's neutral. The fight decides the championship as it it where vacant. That you need to win by a larger margin than normal for victory just doesn't seem fair to me.

Any chance in hell to get the decision reversed?

Joe Rogan - I've never said you have to beat the champ to be the champ. I don't like that idea. In my opinion, when two fighters enter the octagon it's neutral. The fight decides the championship as it it where vacant. That you need to win by a larger margin than normal for victory just doesn't seem fair to me.

Goldie did though.

Ramapge is one "energy drink away" from another breakdown by the sounds of it..

the more he opens his mouth the less i can stand him...i'd like to see him come back so rashad could knock his ass out

DannyOcean - 
OzLoco - Not even Rampage could possibly believe the stuff he's sprouting these days.

Here's two situations I choose not to take advice from:

1. The cast and crew of "The A Team" in regards to MMA.
2. Rampage Jackson in regards to leg kicks.

Finish the movie and get back in the Octagon against Rashad.

Rampage after the Forrest fight: "Leg kicks! Leg kicks don't mean shit! The challenger can't beat the champ just based on some leg kicks!

Rampage after Shogun/Machida: "Shogun won that fight! Look at those leg kicks! He beat the champion based on his awesome leg kicks!"

Hypocrisy, thy name is Quinton...

No idiot, the leg kicks to Quinton did Damage, but he was also dominated on the ground by Forrest which led to his loss.

Machida/Shogan simply never went to the ground.

JTB007 - as Bugs would say "what a (fucking) Marooooon...." (without the swearing)

that said, he does make two good points (and only two):

"If the UFC gives Shogun an immediate rematch because of the controversial loss then that would validate everything I have said about the UFC in my recent posts & why I'm pissed at the UFC. But yet he deserves one & so have I deserved one against Forrest."

i believe the Machida-Shogun re-match should happen ASAP, but he's right. the UFC will look bad and hypocritical if they do the immediate re-match. Rampage should've gotten an immediate re-match too. although since he's said he's glad he doesn't have the belt anymore and doesn't want it. even before this "A-Team" debacle.

"The UFC needs to get some new judges before I even think about coming back. I want the hardcore fans to go back & watch all the fights that you thought was kinda shady with the judges in the UFC & TUF & write down the names of the judges so you guys can complain & have a voice. Do your homework. This sport wouldn't be what it is without the fans. Its hard for me to believe that the UFC is so successful & has over 100 shows & can't tell who wins a fight. How is it that they can't tell who wins a fight on an important title fight?"

gotta agree with him on this too. the athletic commissions have GOT to get their judges more training and education on MMA judging. last weekend's fight was just one of dozens this year that have been embarrassing to the sport and damaging to it's reputation. many MMA fans have shifted from boxing and pro wrestling because of the appearance of legitimacy and unpredictability of every fight. where boxing's fighters/promoters usually select opponents with high profit potential and low-risk of losses and it's damaged reputation of fixing fights has turned many fans away. and pro wrestling is admitted staged so there is nothing to get mad about really when your favourite is "screwed-over".

I don't think Saturday's main event was "fixed" (i'd like not to believe that) but if not, the judging was an absolute farce. Either it was un-interested judges or un-educated one sitting cageside. and something's gotta change.

Rampage sounds like he's losing it. Just imagine the 'boos' he would get if he returned after all of the fan insulting. He would go nuts and probably try to beat up the people in crowd.

he might have seen all Lyoto's weakness, but he did not do very good against Shogun, in fact, Shogun made quick work of him. I hope Rampage gets to fight either Lyoto or Shogun, it will be interesting if he can or cannot back up all the talk.

Well, I think we can safely conclude that this blog posting received less editorial scrutiny than his semi-coherent post-retirement entry.

i really love watching Rampage fight, but i cant stand to read anything he writes. I am not saying he does not make a few good points, but man the rest is random drivel. First he says he does not care about us stupid fans that dont pay his bills, when in fact we do, now he wants us rally against the UFC and "its" judges. Oh, yes it does in fact mean you are a borrible coach when the team you pick and train loses, and yes you are out of line for abandoning fighters in the ring. Though i dont know why Rampage feels the need to be a great coach, many great athletes turn out to be horrible coaches. Their sports often come very easy to them and they dont understand how to teach the techniques they never struggled to learn. Look and Jordan, horrible eye for talent and coach. but i digress. i wish rampage would get his head together and start doing what he is great at, fighting...

Well, I am def on the fence with him. But I do agree, its kinda fd up that Shogun gets an immediate rematch and he didnt. Similar situation imo, closer fight between Rampage/Forrest but I thought Rampage won.

If any of you think he is gonna be back after this movie , you are crazy. This aint no Scorpion King 10 or some low budget b movie. This is a bonified blockbuster that is going to be HUGE! Its got the 2 top actors from this year Liam Niesen(taken) and Bradley Cooper(the hangover). Its a big budget movie and he wouldnt be in it if they didnt think he could move on in the biz.

You're ashamed of your sports because a bunch of Hollywood bozos can't appreciate a good technical fight? Damn Rampage has changed. Sad to see someone so loved in the sport turn into a douchebag.