Rampant across the board illegal PED use claimed

What's funny about the fans though is that until somebody's been CAUGHT using PED's, they are treated as 100% clean, and after they have been caught, they are assumed to have stopped using PED's.

Until someone has the balls to pull a Canseco and not only admit their own usage but call out other people that they know for a fact were using (and not just the usual 'I don't like this guy so I'm gonna say he's using' shit), then this is all just he said/she said gossip.
There's alot of guys that don't pass the eye test, but these guys that make these blanket accusations often train with the guys who look juiced so either they're delusional or hypocrites.

Appreciate (meaning understand) that U agree LnP (with most)

Just because a fighter says 90 percent or whatever is on PEDs, doesn't mean they are. Has this person worked with every fighter there is? If not, I don't see how they could say that as a fact. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus laser. You're unreal.

Sourcing fighters SPECULATING on percentages doesn't make it fact. It just means you have sources for speculation.

No shit there is a PED problem. No shit it is "rampant". My only point was that your sources are speculating, and no one knows the real %. Despite me agreeing with the point of your thread, you are so hellbent on arguing something with me you cannot just concede what is the truth. These sources are pure speculation. Let it go... Phone Post

MasterofMartialArts - Just because a fighter says 90 percent or whatever is on PEDs, doesn't mean they are. Has this person worked with every fighter there is? If not, I don't see how they could say that as a fact. Phone Post 3.0

This is my whole point, but laser just has to argue to argue about something there is no argument for. Its kinda crazy. Phone Post

Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  There is no opinion in my point for you to "disagree" with. It is 100% a fact that these sources and %s you use are speculation. If you disagree with that you are just wrong. Phone Post

I used NOTHING of my own (as usual) this is sourced data (as usual) and it's less spec considering the sources then we had in PRIDe (save guys who have been popped = plenty)! It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything.

"Which are the claims that are at 50 percent? I only have sourced muliple claims that "from "near 100 to 85% of the UFC" use illegal PED's". I know I missed other sources, what are they?"

It is sourced SPECULATION not "data". Data is factual. Phone Post

Motivated Penn - What's funny about the fans though is that until somebody's been CAUGHT using PED's, they are treated as 100% clean, and after they have been caught, they are assumed to have stopped using PED's.

Not really we all know there was a lot of usage in PRIDe.

The thing is the fans pretend it does not happen in the UFC which a pure BS. Lots of guys get popped, lots of fighters say most all fighters are using illegal PED's.

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  There is no opinion in my point for you to "disagree" with. It is 100% a fact that these sources and %s you use are speculation. If you disagree with that you are just wrong. Phone Post

I used NOTHING of my own (as usual) this is sourced data (as usual) and it's less spec considering the sources then we had in PRIDe (save guys who have been popped = plenty)! It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything.

"Which are the claims that are at 50 percent? I only have sourced muliple claims that "from "near 100 to 85% of the UFC" use illegal PED's". I know I missed other sources, what are they?"

It is sourced SPECULATION not "data". Data is factual. Phone Post

WTF are you talking about now LnP?

Did you read? I wrote "It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything."

The thing is as you said "No shit it is "rampant".

When you said "by yet another UFC fighter" you really meant "by Roy again" Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - Just because a fighter says 90 percent or whatever is on PEDs, doesn't mean they are. Has this person worked with every fighter there is? If not, I don't see how they could say that as a fact. Phone Post 3.0

It becomes much more of an issue logically as multiple fighters start saying this. I supplied 6 sources here and know I missed many more. Those fighters know fighters who know fighters who know fighters. So yea the more fighters that say this this the stronger the claim.

Lazer MMA -
MMALOGIC - so if there's rampant ped use, why is everyone on Vitor Belforts case?

First of all it's because per the thread the UG ignores the real issue which is "Rampant across the board illegal PED use" and focuses on legal TRT.

Secondly (and correctly IMO) it's because Vitor was popped and uses TRT which is the reason why he can never fight in Vegas again.

He can fight in any state of the union, he is just being the fall guy for the NSAC.

Vitor is not the only fighter who has a dirty UA on record.

In fact I can't think of a fighter that has a TUE that doesn't have steroid use on file... Phone Post

Seats Taken - When you said "by yet another UFC fighter" you really meant "by Roy again" Phone Post 3.0

I did not know of a first time sorry! I supplied 6 separate sources and know I missed a bunch too? Do you have any more?

UGSlapshot - 
Lazer MMA -
MMALOGIC - so if there's rampant ped use, why is everyone on Vitor Belforts case?

First of all it's because per the thread the UG ignores the real issue which is "Rampant across the board illegal PED use" and focuses on legal TRT.

Secondly (and correctly IMO) it's because Vitor was popped and uses TRT which is the reason why he can never fight in Vegas again.

He can fight in any state of the union, he is just being the fall guy for the NSAC.

In fact I can't think of a fighter that has a TUE that doesn't have steroid use on file... Phone Post

Fair enough who are the other fighters who were popped and are users of TRT and can fight in the USA?

js138 - 
in_different - Well i agree that PED abuse and use is likely rampant in our sport. Just like every other sport with tons of money on the line.

What I dont agree with is Nelson acting like his figure is because he is not using steroids. He should be much more in shape. He could be a top contender in the MW or LHW division. instead he is a top 10 fighter that beats the guys he is supposed to and loses to any top level fighter 100% of the time. Nothing to scoff at, being ranked that high in the HW division. But he is under-achieving and it should be farely obvious to everyone.
This.

It's called diet and hardwork. If Ben Henderson can maintain his physique and monster legs PED free, than other dudes surely can get their frame without using PED's Phone Post 3.0

Moot save the 1st paragraph here in this thread.

This thread calls for 100 percent across the board random testing (not dieting).

Lazer MMA - 
UGSlapshot - 
Lazer MMA -

Fair enough who are the other fighters who were popped and are users of TRT and can fight in the USA?

Marquardt was given a TUE even though he failed before.

crossfire - Im almost positive that i can post some links to a mma news/blog where fighters say that they don't abuse it , that must be DATA , lol ! Phone Post 3.0

"WTF are you talking about now Cross?

Did you read? I wrote "It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything."

Also to say that the claims of fighters is not data is ignorant as fuck LOL. Data can be true or false. Data is input, in this case the words of multiple fighters. It does not mean fact

Death Beast - 
Lazer MMA - 
UGSlapshot - 
Lazer MMA -

Hum I'd love to hear what Keith Kizer would say! Good shit if true!

Dude I'm not saying you're wrong LOL! I agree! My point was it's an off topic only. The purpose of the thread is to "call for 100 percent across the board random testing" is all I said
JS.

Death Beast -
Lazer MMA - 
UGSlapshot - 
Lazer MMA -

In Nevada? Phone Post