Rand Paul to block massive foreign welfare to Ukraine

25 Likes

22 Likes

Biden attempt to cover up the shit he and his family did with Ukraine Crooked fuck needs to be hung

16 Likes

Damn nice. I take back some of the things I’ve been saying against you Rand.

5 Likes

IMO

It has nothing to do about cover up or any labs. They want to start WW3 to destabilize the world to make more gigantic changes. This is about the great reset. You do not help sink Russia’s 3rd best navy ship to do a cover up or give Ukraine the amount of money which is equal to 60% of the military budget for Russia to cover up. Plus all the other supplies, tactical help, military boots on the ground, ect.

The actions we are doing against Russia is war actions.

9 Likes

1 Like

You are likely correct

Weird to send $40 bn to another country. When your economy is being devastated by inflation.

Fuck Ukraine, Fuck Russia, stop devaluing my money to fight proxy wars 4000 miles away.

$20bn of this would end up Zelensky’s nose anyways.

27 Likes

I agree, this situation has gotten out of control. I’m down with helping others, at the expense of one self, but only to a certain point. This point has been crossed, and many times over…

7 Likes

This. We need that $40b more.

Also it won’t end up on zelenskys nose, it’ll go to the defense industry with kick backs to congress and the dod.

8 Likes

Good, we can send aid without it being $40B. F-ing ridiculous.

How much good could be done in America with 40B. Spend it here. Start by finishing the damn wall!

5 Likes

He can’t block it, he can only delay it for a week or so

“My oath of office is to the US Constitution, not to any foreign nation, and no matter how sympathetic the cause, my oath of office is to the national security interests of the United States of America,” he said on the Senate floor. Specifically, Mr Paul said he wanted to have more oversight of the spending on Ukraine.

“We cannot save Ukraine, by dooming the US economy,” he said. “This is the second spending bill for Ukraine in two months and this bill is three times larger than the first.”

Fucking great shit.

13 Likes

This just puts us on the hook for financially backing Ukraine for however long this war lasts.

People will justify it by saying we wasted X amount in Iraq/Afghanistan, but that is a horrible way to defend sending tens of billions to Ukraine, which again, is not going to be the end of our financial support.

“So far it is less than we wasted in the most wasteful and pointless war in American history” is not a compelling argument.

We’re becoming an ATM for an objectively corrupt nation.

Yes, Russia should not be invading a sovereign country but we don’t need to be spending billions on this proxy war, either.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This. Congress/Biden are given Ukraine taxpayer money so Ukraine can then buy from American defense companies. It’s in indirect transfer to American defense companies and executives.

4 Likes

In 2021 144.3 million tax returns were filed. This works out to be 277 dollars per US taxpayer… WTF

3 Likes

Same thing that happens with aid to Israel, who are then legally obligated to purchase from American firms using American taxpayer dollars.

It is a roundabout way to subsidize American defense contractors.

1 Like

What no more Slava Ukraine? I thought the Ukrainians were winning

Jesus Russia has not even committed 10% of its forces and we are billions down, even chewing into our own stockpiles

The whole thing is beyond retarded

6 Likes