Rand Paul: 'Unfair' to call President Trump racist

I have to wonder why the likes of CNN etc aren't praising Trump for his generous work in Haiti, even the interviewer just glossed over it as if it meant nothing because he called it a shithole.

RP- "Trump restored the sight of 200 Haitians, with his own money."

NBC- "Whatever, he's a racist, isn't that the bigger story?"

Redneck -

I have to wonder why the likes of CNN etc aren't praising Trump for his generous work in Haiti, even the interviewer just glossed over it as if it meant nothing because he called it a shithole.

RP- "Trump restored the sight of 200 Haitians, with his own money."

NBC- "Whatever, he's a racist, isn't that the bigger story?"

Right after Rand said that, the guy said "I guess though, are you more concerned about the comment he made....."

What a joke. 

You guys didn't get the memo? Words speak louder than actions now.

Get A Grip Dude - 

Yeah, there should be front page headlines about the Trump Foundation (not Trump) donating some money to University of Utah's eye center.

Hey shithead, stick to the narrative relative to the video and the recent MSM stories claiming Trump is a racist and Rand giving one example that he is not based on what he did as a private citizen via Haiti. Obviously this doesn't fit your narrative (since you hate Trump) thus the deflection..

Get A Grip Dude -

Yeah, there should be front page headlines about the Trump Foundation (not Trump) donating some money to University of Utah's eye center.

Oh ok. How much had your foundation donated lately?

I'm talking about money, not message board posts.

Obama and birtherism? Did we forget how the President was pushing this horse shit? Central park 5? Trump isn't a racist in the classic sense, he despises anyone that is poor and if you are poor and non-white, you are the worst kind. The term I use is 'economic' racist. He has always been like this, learned it from his daddy. 

Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

Hey shithead, stick to the narrative relative to the video and the recent MSM stories claiming Trump is a racist and Rand giving one example that he is not based on what he did as a private citizen via Haiti. Obviously this doesn't fit your narrative (since you hate Trump) thus the deflection..

Again, Trump didn't give any money. The Trump Foundation did. And it donated to University of Utah's eye center.

lol @ the mindset that uses that as evidence that Trump is not a racist. Get a grip.

Give 3 specific examples (ideally with video to back up your claim) that shows Trump as being a racist. I will wait..

Get A Grip Dude -

I was gonna throw a Clinton Foundation comparison at ya...but who are we kidding?  They help nobody.

Once again Rand has a sane and coherent argument. And GAGD takes it in the ass

Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

Again, Trump didn't give any money. The Trump Foundation did. And it donated to University of Utah's eye center.

lol @ the mindset that uses that as evidence that Trump is not a racist. Get a grip.

Give 3 specific examples (ideally with video to back up your claim) that shows Trump as being a racist. I will wait..

For most of us, saying immigrants from Latin America are rapists, and we don't want immigrants from Africa or Haiti, but we do want more immigrants from countries "like Norway", is very obviously racist. There's a reason why Republican Lindsay Graham immediately challenged Trump after those comments by saying "America is an idea, not a race."  

But I get it. You don't believe, or want to pretend that you don't believe, that Trump is a racist. You don't think anything he says or does qualifies as racism. That's cool I guess. You do you, bro. 

Well let's take a look at your examples. Regarding immigrants from Latin America (I believe you are using his Mexico comment regarding Mexico sending criminals such as rapist's into the US), you do realize that he also said there are good people from Mexico / Latin America as well right? Regarding the Africa / Haiti and shithole comment, you do realize that economically Africa and Haiti and shitholes right? You also do realize that past politicians have used "shitshow" to describe some of these countries in the past also right?

Come one now, need some specific examples..

Get A Grip Dude -
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

For most of us, saying immigrants from Latin America are rapists, and we don't want immigrants from Africa or Haiti, but we do want more immigrants from countries "like Norway", is very obviously racist. There's a reason why Republican Lindsay Graham immediately challenged Trump after those comments by saying "America is an idea, not a race."  

But I get it. You don't believe, or want to pretend that you don't believe, that Trump is a racist. You don't think anything he says or does qualifies as racism. That's cool I guess. You do you, bro. 

This country should strive for the best and brightest to come here.

Top 10 Best Countries for education:

1. Switzerland

2. Netherlands

3. Finland

4. Australia  

5. Norway

6. United Kingdom

7. Ireland

8. United States  

9. Belgium

10. Singapore  

Bottom 10 Countries for education:

1. Chad

2. Central African Republic

3. Niger

4. Guinea

5. Mali

6. Sudan

7. Benin

8. Yemen

9. Afghanistan

10. Liberia

And since Haiti just misses ths cut...heres a lil info for ya regarding their education system:

Educational Facts about Haiti

• The enrollment rate for primary school in Haiti is 57%, and fewer than 30% of the students reach 6th grade.
  • Secondary schools enroll 20% of eligible-age children.
  • Haiti’s literacy rate is 52.9%.
  • Haiti ranks 177th out of 186 in the world for national spending on education.
  • The Government has advocated the creation of a free public and universal education system for all primary school-age students in Haiti, but there is no government funding program available now or appropriated in the near future to provide for free public education for all children in Haiti

Get A Grip Dude -
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

Forgot that whole statistics being racist thing that's going around now 

Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

Well let's take a look at your examples. Regarding immigrants from Latin America (I believe you are using his Mexico comment regarding Mexico sending criminals such as rapist's into the US), you do realize that he also said there are good people from Mexico / Latin America as well right? Regarding the Africa / Haiti and shithole comment, you do realize that economically Africa and Haiti and shitholes right? You also do realize that past politicians have used "shitshow" to describe some of these countries in the past also right?

This topic has been done to death. Read one of the other three threads on the topic for detailed responses to the points you think you are making. 

Riggghtt. You bring up the point that he is a racist and when asked to provide specific examples you do a 180 because there are none. Thanks for backing up my point regarding your types..

Get A Grip Dude -
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

This topic has been done to death. Read one of the other three threads on the topic for detailed responses to the points you think you are making. 

If its been done to death, why are you posting in this thread ya douchebag?

Trump has contributed more to african americans and minorities then any other president including the obamas,

That said he could still be racist I guess.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/1999-jesse-jackson-praises-trumps-commitment-to-minorities-under-served-communities-video/

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-elm-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=elm&p=donld+trump+jessie+jackson+1999#id=51&vid=428cd30a296c7465eab56c14d07f7f6c&action=click

Al Cappucino -
Get A Grip Dude -
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

This country should strive for the best and brightest to come here.

Top 10 Best Countries for education:

1. Switzerland

2. Netherlands

3. Finland

4. Australia  

5. Norway

6. United Kingdom

7. Ireland

8. United States  

9. Belgium

10. Singapore  

Bottom 10 Countries for education:

1. Chad

2. Central African Republic

3. Niger

4. Guinea

5. Mali

6. Sudan

7. Benin

8. Yemen

9. Afghanistan

10. Liberia

And since Haiti just misses ths cut...heres a lil info for ya regarding their education system:

Educational Facts about Haiti

• The enrollment rate for primary school in Haiti is 57%, and fewer than 30% of the students reach 6th grade.
  • Secondary schools enroll 20% of eligible-age children.
  • Haiti’s literacy rate is 52.9%.
  • Haiti ranks 177th out of 186 in the world for national spending on education.
  • The Government has advocated the creation of a free public and universal education system for all primary school-age students in Haiti, but there is no government funding program available now or appropriated in the near future to provide for free public education for all children in Haiti

Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 
Graduate1 - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

What a dick tuck

What does "racism" have to do with calling certain countries "shitholes"? DO people think that Trump's assessment of such things is motivated by the color of the peoples' skin rather than the shittiness of their country?

sadic1 - What does "racism" have to do with calling certain countries "shitholes"? DO people think that Trump's assessment of such things is motivated by the color of the peoples' skin rather than the shittiness of their country?

that's what the media and the elites on the left are telling their lemmings who are eating it up.