Randa Markos vs. Luana Pinheiro

Maybe she thought she was down on the cards and fighting for a belt.

2 Likes

Watched late last night and that was one of the more obvious flops I’ve seen. Randa really brought it though. She was there to fight and I was very entertained by the fight and her aggression.

I thought the actress was winning easy- not sure what was going through her head. Not that I was paying super close attention live

It’s not hard to throw legal blows.

1 Like

For a professional and life long competitor taking the easy way out of a fight you were winning seems inexcusable.

1 Like

as trainjudo (RIP) might have said… tossed on her head (literally)

randa is good canadian draw i guess

maybe she thought she was playing soccer

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

As a Judoka I was really enjoying the fight 'til she pulled that shit.

Judo inside shows her having a Gold, silver and Bronze in their national championships.
The only other result listed is a 7th place in the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix.

I wonder why she didn’t compete more on the IJF circuit during what was Q period for Rio?
I can’t remember who the U52 was for Rio in the games.

Randa had her eye cut by a nail & continues. And this girl takes the easy way out & they award her with the win. Yeah she has more skill than randa by far & she was dominating but she wins all her fights so early. And Randa is tough as hell & the momentum was starting shift.
Wouldn’t bug me that she got the win for flopping if Randa wasn’t fouled before that

I looked up online and it has her listed as the Brazilian National champion (what you listed) and several websites have her listed as the South American champion which I presume is the Juegos Sudamericanos but maybe something else. I don’t care enough to look any further but she had some really slick judo before the Oscar winning performance.

loved the headlocks but she milked it for the win

How does anyone take soccer seriously. Those guys are fucking sissies.

Hey look, some clam acted like a clam and everybody is surprised lol.

Yes, Tex. I was enjoying it up to there.
That level of athletic ability will place her above a lot of girls once she gets some more experience.

Randa Markos calls bullshit rather nicely: “a bit oversold and suspect”

1 Like

Like was said earlier maybe she is way too big a fan of soccer and it creeped into her fight lol