Randleman and Chute Boxe

I think this is a 100% perfect matchup. Can you imagine a Randleman that can defend himself and carefully trade with the likes of Ninja, Shogun and Vanderlei? Can you imagine a Silva that can defend the takedwon and sweep the likes of Randleman?

As much as I would like to see a Randleman/Silva fight (or not like to see it as a big Silva fan), this is a massively good choice for both parties.

"I think this is a 100% perfect matchup. Can you imagine a Randleman that can defend himself and carefully trade with the likes of Ninja, Shogun and Vanderlei? Can you imagine a Silva that can defend the takedwon and sweep the likes of Randleman?

As much as I would like to see a Randleman/Silva fight (or not like to see it as a big Silva fan), this is a massively good choice for both parties."

With what Chute Boxe can give Randleman,and what he can give them back... this could be a devastating pairing for all their future opponents. Randleman with better rolling and ground striking technique is just... wow.

Props tp Chute_Boxe for encorporating different styles and props to Randleman for willing to learn

There is only one man that Randleman responds to and that's Mark Coleman.

oops my bad! is this official?

No

Would be cool if both he and Coleman worked w/ the Chute Boxe team.

The only thing Silva might lack IMHO is the ability to deal with a very high quality wrestler that can keep him on his back and avoid sumbissions. I am not saying this is a huge weakness or anything, just one of the only holes in Silva's game.

As for Radleman he could seriously benefit from the work on striking with a high quality team like Chute Boxe. As demonstrated with CroCop you just have to respect the Randleman takedown which leaves you open to strikes. This double threat combined with a more complete striking game and the marrige of Randleman power with Chute Boxe technique behind those strikes - deadly. Extra bonus is that Chute Boxe are no slouches in submission and of course Randleman could benefit from seeing some new stuff thrown at him there.

A "pure" wrestler like Randleman or Coleman, could help Vanderlei an aweful lot with his base, and ability to shun getting taken down........something like this could make Vanderlei much more dangerous, if you can imagine such a thing.

And likewise, a "pure" wrestler such as Randleman or Coleman could really improve their striking, and not just add timing, and one punch KOs, to their game, but the ability to be able to "trade" and come out of it unscaved.

If it's true that Randleman has been welcomed into ChuteBoxe, and that is indeed where he is training at,
if I were Coleman I'd have my ass right there along with him, improving my game too...........

Coleman could get back on top of the HW division, and Vanderlei could rule the LHW!

"There is only one man that Randleman responds to and that's Mark Coleman."

Yeah but that took 5 years to actually happen. A change of some sort is in order, especially with Kev coming off his biggest win ever.

And you think that its the people he's with thats the problem or that kevin randleman is just the type of person who zones out during a fight? Personally I think its the latter. I dont see him having faith in people whom he doesnt know personally like he does Coleman.

Dont get me wrong, training at chute boxe would help him but I dont see him responding to them as cornermen, something which is extremely important.

Honestly, I think Chute Boxe has more to gain than the other way around. I dont see Randleman learing guard from them or picking up the thai clinch. Randleman is already ruthless so its not like he will pick up much in that regard. He's more of a puncher who G'nPs.

Guys like Ninja, Anderson, Vanderlei and Shogun would profit more from having practice with a strong wrestler where they can drill standing up from guard and takedown defence.

Yep. The one thing that would improve the chute-box-fighters the most is being thrown around by a top NHB-wrestler for some time. Silva really is one of the top strikers and he's got a good guard as well (giving Yoshida a lot of trouble) . If you've been sparring with Randleman before a fight, it's not going to get much worse than that in the wrestling-department either !

btt is a better idea for kev