Randleman's Jiu Jitsu

Sato, Uno, Nakamura, Sato, Sakuraba, Kikuta, Sakurai, Karo, Shamrock, Fedor, Kharitonov etc. ring any bells ???

"There is no other fighter in history that has gotten as far or competes at such a high level of competition without knowing any jiu jitsu."

LOL!

"Sato, Uno, Nakamura, Sato, Sakuraba, Kikuta, Sakurai, Karo, Shamrock, Fedor, Kharitonov etc. ring any bells ???
"There is no other fighter in history that has gotten as far or competes at such a high level of competition without knowing any jiu jitsu.""

For the sake of simplicity -

Good Hands = Boxing
Good low kicks = Muay Thai
Good high kicks = Kickboxing
Good takedowns = Wrestling
Good throws = Judo
Good chokes & armbars = Jiujitsu
Good Leglocks = Sambo

It's just easier this way. :)

Max

sato trained jiu-jitsu!

"how often is Randleman on his back? "

BJJ isnt just for being on your back.

If Randleman had a good BJJ game he could have passed Nakamura's half guard, at least once.

KEVIN MUST TRAIN IN catch. afterall when nakamura went for a flying knee, kev caught him in the air and slammed him

"how often is Randleman on his back?"

In recent fights NHBDaddy, alot?

Randleman needs to leave Hammer house (Randleman, Coleman , Baroni, Simms) NONE of them have improved in a LOOOONG time. We all depend on strength , juice and ground and pound. Look at all 3 they come out like a mad man then tank in like three mins than get beaten.

Kevin get off the juice and join a team that offers skills that your lacking(sub training and a good game planning).

I bet he is better at submissions than most of you think. The guys he is fighting are just really good at submissions so if you are not really high level you might look like you know nothing.

"thread title = oxy-moron"

amen brother

A few months back, I was putting Gas at this Chevron near my work, and Randleman happened to be filling his tank, I greeted him, and we talk for a minute, he said that Pride was giving him a rematch with Fedor, this however never manisfested......Cool guy though.

Randleman would be very wise indeed to train with andre!!

Gary Hughes

I would imagine Randleman is one of those guys that could walk into a BJJ school and handle is own because of his strength, size and athleticism. apparently he walks away thinking " see I knew they could offer me nothing".

^ all the more reason to goto att or somethin

His movement off his back is horrible. Honestly, his jiujitsu knowledge is at a 4 stripe white belt level at best...

Team Hammerhouse Jiu-Jitsu = Oxymoron