Random pride thoughts...

-Is it just me or is this Kharitonov character a bad dude?Rua was carelessly stepping into jabs,but still...damn.Even after seeing him beat that nazi jackass I made the observation that as long as his stand up is decent and his chin doesnt betray him,he will be a force to be reckoned with.

-Randleman vs. Crocop-Im not the kind of person to say Im 100% sure about ANY fight...but I was pretty damn sure THAT wouldnt happen.Thats what I call a "golden bullet"

-When I watch MMA on PPV I usually like to have a few drunk idiots over to watch it.When something happens that they dont understand they look to me for an explaination.But when Mino tapped out Nokoi all I could really say was..."yeah...he uh...he...choked him out right there...yeah...."

-Randleman interviews rule...hes like that drunk guy who tries to get all philosophical on you but you dont wanna pay attention to him.Well,hes got my attention at this point.

-Chucks all over the damn place,good for him.

-Giant Silva seems to be a likable character,but theres no way he makes it through this tourny without getting his giant ass kicked.

-Ive heard rumors here at the UG that Gan doesnt train like he should,I cant help but wanna believe that.

-I dont know alot about Leko,but he looked like a tool out there.

-Fedor will take this tourny IMO

-Is the card for the next round already set,anyone know?

-This thread is pretty lame and pointless,yet typical of a drunken KimuraCrunch after watching MMA on PPV.

p.s.great show,you cheap bastards should consider ordering it.

I concur.

Ogawa sure seemed like a tool.
Doesn't go out to hang with the other fighters at the end.I know he's a Pro wrestler but is he some sort of Snob heel character or what.

Maybe he was just scared to be around real fighters.

My only contribution is that Mark Hunt needs to stop hitting the bottle before public appearances.

"Ogawa sure seemed like a tool. Doesn't go out to hang with the other fighters at the end.I know he's a Pro wrestler but is he some sort of Snob heel character or what."

I agree,I thought it was kinda snobby.

no, Mark Hunt needs to stop hitting the crack pipe.

lol,

dj

Ill be perfecting that choke on Monday in class :)