Random question about HIV/AIDS

Why is it in Africa it seems like female to male is the most common way its spread

but in the US they say its very unlikely for it to go from female to male? 

Medicine isnt taken into consideration with these stats, so you can't say that.

and we are all built the same, so what gives?

They eat da poo poo

Aids is weak so it needs an open wound to infect another person. If someone is being raped chances are there is something being torn or injured in some way allowing the virus to infect the other person.

AIDS is racist

If you look at the studies, the first thing they mention is 'high-income countries.'

In the combined analysis for high-income countries, the risk for a man who has unprotected vaginal intercourse with an HIV-positive woman who is chronically infected and not on antiretroviral treatment (ART) is estimated to be 0.04% per sexual act. In other words, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 2500 instances of exposure.

First post nailed it

Sagiv Lapkin -

If you look at the studies, the first thing they mention is 'high-income countries.'

In the combined analysis for high-income countries, the risk for a man who has unprotected vaginal intercourse with an HIV-positive woman who is chronically infected and not on antiretroviral treatment (ART) is estimated to be 0.04% per sexual act. In other words, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 2500 instances of exposure.

Yes, thats my point. What differs ??

BrowBeaten - They eat da poo poo
They eat a da poo poo like a ice cream...

The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

It didn't seem like you were making a point, but asking a question. The answer is that there are differences between first-world nations and third-world nations, and the way diseases spread is one of them.

Sagiv Lapkin -
The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

It didn't seem like you were making a point, but asking a question. The answer is that there are differences between first-world nations and third-world nations, and the way diseases spread is one of them.

Yes but Im asking what is so different between how it spreads. 

We are all made the same. How does it enter a male in africa easier than a male in canada?

The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -
The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

We are all made the same. How does it enter a male in africa easier than a male in canada?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Africa#Causes_and_spread

I think you'll find a few of the specific answers you are looking for here.

Everyone in Africa has AIDS. It's like starting tech.

Sagiv Lapkin -
The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -
The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Ehh "Within the cultures of sub-Saharan Africa, it is relatively common for both men and women to be carrying on sexual relations with more than one person, which promotes HIV transmission."

cause that doesn't happen in Canada or the US....Not sure I buy it

Its the type of sex not who's doing it thats the difference. Gays are into anal sex where transfer of blood is likely. In Africa women who save their virginity often engage in anal sex.

Sex with female monkies is still bad

It's a good question op. In for answers.

The Closed Guard -
Sagiv Lapkin -
The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -
The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Ehh "Within the cultures of sub-Saharan Africa, it is relatively common for both men and women to be carrying on sexual relations with more than one person, which promotes HIV transmission."

I wouldnt say its common though.

EFM -
The Closed Guard -
Sagiv Lapkin -
The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -
The Closed Guard - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

I wouldnt say its common though.

You've only had one sexual partner? You dont know anyone who's cheated on their s/o?