RAndy Couture -105 against Lesnar????

Am i missing something? why are the odds on this fight so close?Lesnar is favored at -115. Maybe there is something I dont know. I want to bet the farm on couture

100 posts easy.

RANDY MAKE IT HAPPEN!

FRATE TRAIN imo

cho cho

guess i need to come here more often

wow. ok so people actually think Lesnar has a chance. I like it. Well I'll put my money where my mouth is

Of course, I agree. But the betting line had Serra as a huge dog

Pulala - Am i missing something? why are the odds on this fight so close?Lesnar is favored at -115. Maybe there is something I dont know. I want to bet the farm on couture

1. Yes

2. Randy struggled with Mike Van Arsdale until MVA decided he literally "did not want to fight more" and quit.

3. Well observed.

4. Several things.

5. Do it, and post your ticket here. LOL, I hope you have more than one farm!

Ok. Thanks Mike, thats more of the info I was looking for. LOL, ur hilarious maybe only the animals and not the farm.

Socrates - just out of curiosity, did you think lesnar would dominate herring?

I dont keep up with the sport like I used to, so didnt really pay much attention to the herring fight. I like to bet, and this line seemed good. Just trying to get somne info from you knowledgeable fight fans

In the interest of being balanced, some Brock points...

Brock is 55 pounds heavier and 10 years younger than Randy.

Randy has always, always had trouble with bigger wrestlers.

Do you really think Randy will be able to outclinch Lesnar, the best wrestler in the division?

Randy has never won a fight by submission from his back in his career.

Interesting things to think about.

DannyOcean - In the interest of being balanced, some Brock points...

Brock is 55 pounds heavier and 10 years younger than Randy.

Randy has always, always had trouble with bigger wrestlers.

Do you really think Randy will be able to outclinch Lesnar, the best wrestler in the division?

Randy has never won a fight by submission from his back in his career.

Interesting things to think about.

I agree. I still would pick Randy but it's not as clear cut as some are suggesting. The only reason I pick randy is because his experience is far far greater than Brock's. That may or may not be enough to overcome what you have pointed out but I'm betting that it will.

you forget that randy's game isn't about speed.
That's why he's able to fight in his 40s and Chuck Lidell will be done in about 8 months.

At some point Lesnar will just look like he quit. Randy will grind the fight out of him.

Socrates - just out of curiosity, did you think lesnar would dominate herring?

not to the extent that he did, but yes