Randy Couture cologne (pic)

I thought it was a joke.

Smells like an ugly divorce. Phone Post

Not sure what is worse--the whole perfume thing,the jewelry or the tattoo at almost 50...

This will go great with my alpha nails Phone Post

in for their "scent description"...

Cyril Jeff - 

in for their "scent description"...

"Couture worked hands-on with his design team to create his custom detailed bottle, which is unique with elements of Couture’s heritage. The scent was crafted at the finest perfumeries in France to arrive at the final product.   The fragrance opens with a clean, fresh citrus accord, and then folds into an energetic middle of peppercorn and ginger. The dry down  pushes  the  overall  sensuality  and  masculinity  with  warm  musks  blended  with creamy sandalwood and sensual amber."

http://xtremecoutureacc.wordpress.com/

"The fragrance opens with a clean, fresh citrus accord, and then folds into an energetic middle of peppercorn and ginger. The dry down pushes the overall sensuality and masculinity with warm musks blended with creamy sandalwood and sensual amber"

I swear I was straight 20 seconds ago

2JupitersTooMany - 

"The fragrance opens with a clean, fresh citrus accord, and then folds into an energetic middle of peppercorn and ginger. The dry down pushes the overall sensuality and masculinity with warm musks blended with creamy sandalwood and sensual amber"

Legit LOL...

randy's sexy time face looking puzzled, like he can't figure out how to get the top off the bottle.

So much win.

Piss. In a fancy bottle...

Is still PISS. Phone Post

Randy "The Fashionista" Couture

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
Rabid Bunyip - The scent will stick to you until you start to like it, then jump across to someone else's body Phone Post

LOL Phone Post

w....t...f.....

It should be called "Natural" Phone Post

I remember being inspired by Randy when he smashed Vitor Belfort back in 1997. The "new" Randy is so different.

Immaculata - Randy looks like he's trying to figure out how to take the top off of the bottle.

If only he could tie it up in the clinch.... Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany - 

LOL

Smells like sweat, blood, cauliflower and dissapointment.

leaves a rash from it sticking to you.

it's like pheremones for Joe Rogan.