Randy Couture Seminar Confirmed

I just got the word from Matt Lindland today! Randy Couture and Matt have confirmed with me that they will be in London, Ontario for a two day seminar on May 15th and 16th, 2004. Each day will be four hours long including breaks. The cost for both days will be $110.00. Team Quest merchandise will also be on sale during that time.

Contact me asap to secure your spot. Spots will only be held for participants that have paid in full. The way things are looking it wouldn't be wise to wait for last minute registration, I have been recieving tons of responses for this event, and I only have room for 60 participants.

This event will be run very similar to the Frank Shamrock Seminar we brought you in September 2003. It will include two autograph "meet and greets" at a location TBA.

Contact me at my e-mail address shawngeris1@hotmail.com
,so that I can forward you the payment details. All cheques will be fully refunded if this Team Quest seminar doesn't happen, but don't worry about that, I can asure you that Randy and Matt will be there.

I look forward to meeting you at the seminar!

Shawn Geris

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

cost?

$110 for both days

I am sooooooo there!!!

oh thanks! I just spotted the other thread with the info in it :)

Nice

I think I'm gonna hit this seminar as well. Any idea of the curriculum. Should we bring gloves and sparring gear?

If there is no TKO that weekend, I'll be there for sure!!!

Excellent!

I will be there for sure.

I will be there for sure. I will double my working out efforts now so that I will be in shape when the champ comes to town!

Oh yes, im there.......ain't gonna miss that!!!!

Cool Im there too

$110 Canadian for 2 days?/ Thats a good price

ttyl, Greg Compton

Go Randy!

Very good!!!

ttt

I'll Be There Shawn, Count me in!

Scott,

It will be the same arrangements as last time. Only this time around you, Gordie, Shym, Matthew and myself will have to do things right and drink a lot more of the devil's nectar.

Shawn