Randy Couture Seminar Confirmed

I am totally excited about this. I can't wait!

30 of the 60 spots have been filled, and I have only had this thread posted for a couple of weeks now. The interest in this seminar is extremely popular. Please, if you want to be a part of the Randy Couture/Matt Lindlind seminar contact me as soon as possible to secure your space at the event. I can only reserve spaces for participants who have paid in full. Unfortunately mat space is limited, so there will be a 60 person cut off for this seminar.

Thanks for your interset, hope to see you at the seminar!

Shawn Geris

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

I'm paid! I'm paid!

By the way, it has been confirmed that Shawn has arms like tree trunks. Datsa one bigga guy!

Tex16, did you get my e-mail regarding the check I sent you? If so, is that alright?
Jeff Duarte

Jeff Duarte,

10-4, got your e-mail, you should have received a reply by now!

Shawn

Where's the party gonna be on the saturday night??:)

The Geris family no longer associates with Mr. Milton Gougoulais. Mr. Gougoulais will not be involved with the production of the Randy Couture/Matt Lindland Seminar, so please if you wish to attend the event contact me directly.

Shawn Geris

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

The spaces are filling up quickly! Contact me asap if you plan on attending this event.

Thanks,

Shawn

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

Hey Tex16,

Would the guys be interested in doing a clinic at the University for the collegiate wrestlers?... The team loves them, maybe a group rate for a wrestling clinic?

Vanilla Pryce,

Randy and Matt are extremely good wrestlers, and I know that most of the techniques they teach come from the sport of wrestling (modified for the sport of MMA now). If you plan on attending the seminar I'm sure you will pick up some good take downs.

Drop me an e-mail, let me know what you were thinking about.

Thanks,

Shawn Geris

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

I can't wait, this is gonna rock!!!