Randy Couture Seminar in London

Anyone know where and when the Geris & Gougoulias Sub Fighting team meets?

Shawn Geris is a BJJ and Submission grapling student under Schilling/Behring Jiu-Jitsu. He trains at KATA, the location I teach at. www.kombatarts.com Shawn is one of my best students! Shawn has competed locally as well as internationally, and kicked some major ass. Look to see Shawn Geris as one of the premire grapplers in the heavy weight class in the very near future!

Scott Schilling
Hybrid Defense Systems
(905)847-2652
scottschilling@cogeco.ca

Scott,

You and the guys at the club have been a major part of my success!

Thanks!

Shawn

Shawn your the man. It is my absolute pleasure to be a part of your promising future. Because of the type of true gentalmen warrior your are, I am sure that you will far exceed your exspectations as a fighter in the future.

Thank You
Your Friend Scott

I took my lunch break this Saturday to sneak on out to the club and Shawn was there. During a line drill of take downs I ended up in front of him at one point and I have to admit that if Shawn wants to take you down...you iz goin' down.

The Geris family no longer associates with Mr. Milton Gougoulais. Mr. Gougoulais will not be involved with the production of the Randy Couture/Matt Lindland Seminar, so please if you wish to attend the event contact me directly.

Shawn Geris

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

Mr. Geris, did you receive my e-mail concerning my check? Is what I sugguested alright?
Jeff Duarte

I haven't been able to access my hotmail account today. I left a message on your answering service to call me about any concerns you might have.

Thanks,

Shawn

TEX16,

Your dad coached me at the worlds in Missoula, Montana back in the day.If your half as tough/mean as your dad, your going to be a force.

Tell Harry I said Hi.

Regards,
Randy Hosking

I got your message Tex16 but I work nights so I didn't recieve it until about midnight. I'll call you for sure on Tuesday.

ttt

Hey Tex16,

Would the guys be interested in doing a clinic at the University for the collegiate wrestlers?... The team loves them, maybe a group rate for a wrestling clinic?