Randy Couture vs. Lyoto Machida at UFC 129

Shit Machida era was two years ago. How time flies by I guess. Seems like yesterday Rogan was just claiming the Machida era.

lol @ bullshit decision. The only bullshit decision was the one with Rampage.

"Ah, yes, let's waste a 205 contender in a match against a guy whose last two wins were Mark Coleman and James Toney.".............i concur Phone Post

I know exactly what he's thinking, push Lyoto to the cage, smother him and take him down...he can't allow Lyoto to get distance

Helwani is back stepping a bit now, saying fight isn't 100% signed or confirmed.

Thank God for this fight. Phone Post

JustPeed -  Helwani is back stepping a bit now, saying fight isn't 100% signed or confirmed.

machida is hard to take down, he will give randy a ton of problems. wouldn't surprise me if machida is able to trip randy and finish couture on the ground.

Wish it was a title fight.  Looking forward to it though.

sounds like a fun match

Machida is way to fast for Randy.

MindOverBody - I thought Randy just retired?

Randy stated that he is basically done, unless Machida or Rua wanted to step into the cage with him.

LOL Machida by first round rape.

Bad matchup for Randy, Machida is just too quick.

Shogun's huggers still butthurt apparently

This will be Randy's Chuck vs Franklin..

Should be good, I can't wait. Imagine if Edgar vs Maynard III gets on this card as well (April 30th, four months ought be enough of a turn around). Ho-lee shee-it! Phone Post

I know mostly everyone here is on Randy's cock, but to me he's like that kid who took his ball and went home if he didn't get his way.

First he "leaves" the UFC becasue he felt disrepected by Dana and company that Brock made more money than him, then he says he'll only fight again in the UFC if it's against Machida or Rampage.

I hope Machida ends this little whiny hipster.  BTW, nice scarf Sparky. 

couture has the perfect style against someone as elusive as machida,,,,only problem is he is now too slow to pull it off,... machida by k.o 1st round

Machida takes this with out problems. Phone Post