Randy Couture vs Tim Sylvia UFC 68

"Even if Randy gets the takedown, I think Tim's length will keep him from being able to GnP effectively. In five rounds, he will get KO'd sooner or later."

I sadly agree with ya. Or it'll be a boring Sylvia JD win.

Randy is coming back to get a shot at CroCop! He is getting past the stage of ultimate competitor to just plain crazy. He is in awesome shape but still too past his prime to defeat both Sylvia and Mirko.

.... So you all want to see our pride and joy Mirko Cro cop come out to less of an ovation then the maniac for his title fight? Remember that we here(some of us at least) at mma.tv are the elite fans. Most assholes have no idea who he is yet. Let the UFC introduce Mirko to the mainstream mma fans the right way. As for Randy coming back ... its good business....its good fun.. and its fights like this that have given us the payroll to do what we have done.

Ken vs Tito 3 paid for cro cop. Perhaps not in a linear fasion but some of you understand what I mean

It just seems UFC is taking the opportunity for haphazard matchmaking ala Pride.. There's a reason the model for UFC has worked, and consistent 'proper' matchmaking is part of it.

I like Randy and all, but it just seems like favours and marketing. Not cool.

Guys I posted this on Joe Rogans thread as a joke not a rumor.

I hate watching sylvia fight but thought it would be funny if he went heavyweight because Dana hated it as much too.

it also makes sense cause that 68 card looks kinda weak and boring.

kinda funny to see how far its gone though.

LOL

I think Randy must have seen Rocky Balboa.

I dont care if Randy comes back. I just think he should work his way up the heavy weight division first. He lost at light heavy so he gets a heavy way title shot??? just doesnt make since.

sorry but this is fuckin lame as hell. another fight they will hype like no tomorrow and will come no where close to match the hype.

"i dont think he deserves a title shot. he needs to work his way up to one. Fuck this instant title shot, for anyone. His old ass should go do TUF for the heavyweight title shot, and if he wins he can have it. "

i think you are retarded...you would rather have Gonzaga fight Tim then Randy...just plain stupid.... imo

It was a joke as of 4:20 this afternoon and I left for an appointment. I get back and its hit the innanets a lil too hard. would be nice if it were true though.

Date: 01/09/07 04:27 PM
80 Total Posts Ignore User

Edit Last edited:09-Jan-07 04:28 PM

couture gonna fight Tim Silvia. Be the heavy champ and have a super duper fight against Cro-Cop.
more likely couture fights Tito.

you heard it here first.

if they announce the pros vs joes (which looks cool) it will be a lame announcement

I would assume MMAweekly would have better sources than a mudname on mma.tv, but who knows. Sylvia didn't deny anything on another thread.

captain america is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peeps were speculating and joking on joe's thread.

runs an cries after being called a dirtynamer