Randy is a Coward, part 2

just wanted to make a point.

I posted this thread that has been up since yesterday, but subbed Randys name for Titos, and it got deleted in 15 seconds. The one about Tito is still up though for your enjoyment.

Oh, i know, you cant read tham all right? what about when a mod posted on said thread? with a mod to poster ratio of 3:1 though, that seems hard to believe.

"Screw that racist (is that what he is?) bitch.
I know hes very embarrsed about getting beatdown by a middleweight and inventing a story about dress shoes but he crossed the line tonight!

Did any1 hear him bitching after Lee scared him with his performaNce. Something like 'Yeah I want him to win so I can kick his ass! He just talks like all English boys!'

Well fuck you Cheato. After Chuck KYTFO, Lee will bury whatever is left of you and Skelboy will masturbate over ur sexually deprived hottie wifes face (I know you like Ricco better but cum on!?!?!)!

Lets hope your budding Movie career takes off coz ur gonna need it! Leprechaun 17 starring Tito Ortiz as token hispanic guy number 3

Tito, BTW I know Randy beat you up in your last fight but.......your still number 1 in my book *Flips the bird at computer screen!*"

Disrespectful.

Randy was wearing dress shoes!

ttt for the double standard

Dear Will Hardcore,

please write me for more "hookups" at club rubber so you can proceed to wear yellow sunglasses and a velvet purple shirt like last time, thanks.

"Dear Will Hardcore,

please write me for more "hookups" at club rubber so you can proceed to wear yellow sunglasses and a velvet purple shirt like last time, thanks."

Hey, Shiloh, can you hook me up at Club Rubber, whatever that means?

I agree that there's a double standard, but don't take it out on Randy. Randy never ducked a fight.

Tito was ducking and dodging so much, he made Nightcrawler look like he was moving in slow motion.

SHILOH MIGHT JUST BREAK YOUR FUCKING FACE TONIGHT!

ttt for velvet purple shirts.

Randy is my favorite fighter of all time next to Shamrock, and it is ridculous that he gets protected on here, and guys like Tito are freely trashed, without repercussion. Tito posts and has done more for this forum than Randy has. Christ Tito even mentioned after his shamrock fight a free fucking plug, and yet the mods let him get trashed, pic after pic poking fun at him. Personal insults. If it were kept to the way he fights in the cage thats one thing but the personal attacks are uncalled for. If people are allowed to attack Tito than eveyr fighter should have a fair game warning slapped across their back.

Shiloh does make a point regarding double standards.

Can anyone explain this double standard?

Thats why Tito is the most popular fighter in the eyes of the casual UFC fan. Everyone on the UG thinks he is stupid, but the casual UFC fan loves this type of WWE shit. The flip off to K Shamrock is what made him what he is. If it aint broke, dont fix it

Tito actually used to get protected by the mods here to a ridiculous degree. However, he got dominated by Randy and then the bandwagon fans/mods left, as I always knew would eventually happen.

Tito is far from the most popular fighter in the casual fan's eyes. I would say Ken Shamrock and Royce are the most popular fighters by far.

yeah valetudo this forum has such insight lol

where is the retard mod to delete this thread?? cmon, we all know you saw it.

who wants to bet if i repost it with randys name it will be gone again?

this is a joke, really. the mod who did it is a joke, and all the mods who see it and let it go are just that, jokes.

i dont care if we are allowed to do it or not, but just wanted to scream out the hypocricy of it all.

have a nice day lol

"Dear Will Hardcore,
please write me for more "hookups" at club rubber so you can proceed to wear yellow sunglasses and a velvet purple shirt like last time, thanks."

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!! LMAO!!! Hey Shiloh, you think you could hook me up with a Ricco autograph?? ;)

Captain America is no coward.

Please go drown yourself.

you are a fool if you think i think Randy is a coward.

You are a dumbass