Randy Needs A New Corner & Other UFC 102 Thoughts

Great show last night, was very impressed that at freakin age 46, Randy looks and fights the way he does, huge inspiration.

One thing I noticed in between rounds is that in Randy's corner, two or three guys would be talking at once, over each other. I even heard one guy say "one at a time" to try and fix the situation. You need a LEAD corner who does most of the talking. You only have 60 seconds you can't have people talking over each other, this is cornering 101. If you want to see how should be done, watch Greg Jackson corner.

Chris Leben is decent but just does not have the skills to fight at that level. I think he belongs in a different org where he can get some wins.

Was very impressed with Rosholt who is still very young in MMA. Watch out for this guy.

Marquardt looked very good, give him another shot at Anderson.

Anyone agree?

Randy looks like crap now. he is slow, can't take a punch anymore, and looks to have lost his power too

there is nothing you can do to fix all that

i agree that every corner in mma and boxing should only ever have one voice in it though. that is one of my biggest pet peeves

but you can't polish a turd. randy can change corners all he wants but the only way he wins another mma fight is if they let him fight coleman or ken shamrock

i don't know how you think a guy who gets floored twice was winning the stand up. i'm not downing you i just can't even comprehend that viewpoint

they should just have Okami fight Anderson. i think if Anderson handn't been so horribly boring in his last few fights that they would have already but you know Okami isn't not going to go out of his way to make it exciting and if he has another shitty fight then what are they supposed to do to market him as a main event?

jason hornbuckle - Randy looks like crap now. he is slow, can't take a punch anymore, and looks to have lost his power too

i agree that every corner in mma and boxing should only ever have one voice in it though. that is one of my biggest pet peeves

but you can't polish a turd. randy can change corners all he wants but the only way he wins another mma fight is if they let him fight coleman or ken shamrock

did Randy bang your wife or something? this is like the 10th thread youve bashed him on

Brock75thRanger - 
jason hornbuckle - Randy looks like crap now. he is slow, can't take a punch anymore, and looks to have lost his power too

did Randy bang your wife or something? this is like the 10th thread youve bashed him on

Bashing people is his attempt at sounding like he knows what hes talking about

marketinghelp2 - Anyone agree?

Randy needs to replace Shawn Tompkins.
I don't get all the hype, who at extreme couture has brought up their striking game noticeably because of this guy?

"did Randy bang your wife or something? this is like the 10th thread youve bashed him on "

i'm not trying to bash him, i'm just saying he's old and needs to retire. its not an insult, its just the truth

and every thread i'm on "bashing" Randy, you're on talking about how awesome he is. so do you want to fuck him? is that why you think he's so great?

you have been blatantly bashing him since he lost on every Randy thread that has been posted.You lost all credibility when you said you had it 30-25 for Nog as if they were the 2 most dominant rounds of the entire year considering 10-8 rounds are almost never given out

also im not sure how a 30-25 fight could get fight of the night? put the crack pipe down,put on a captain america suit and surprise the wifey