Randy: Vitor has just as good a chance as Barnett

For these reasons:

From sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index

" Although Belfort, a middleweight contender, would be opposing the world's consensus top heavyweight on only 11 days' notice, Couture believes the time compression amounts to an equal liability for both. "The fact that he's a southpaw and Fedor hasn't prepared for a southpaw, the fact that he is very, very agile and explosive and a great boxer all lend well to him having a great performance," Couture said. "It's really a win-win for Vitor to fight one of the top guys in the sport, being a smaller guy stepping up on such short notice. … He's got just as good a chance as anybody. Certainly he has as good a chance as Barnett had at fighting Fedor."

He states it's a 'win-win' situation.. I'd say, if anything, 'no-lose' makes more sense and differs slightly in that Vitor doesn't 'win' if he gets steamrolled and beaten up badly but it won't really do much to his standing at MW so he doesn't lose much...

There's a slim chance of him causing the upset, he has the power in his hands to do so but it isn't anything Fedor hasn't seen before.

Randy is still bitter from his match with Josh. IMO

Randy who?

I agree with Randy. Fedor didnt do too well with Arlovski's boxing, and Vitor, who I normally never back because its impossible to know what frame of mind he is in, can fight loose and let it all go because there is no pressure on him at all.

This fight is a huge risk for Fedor to take on short notice.  I'm sure he'd much rather fight Rogers, Werdum, or Monson.

The Kangaroo -  . Fedor didnt do too well with Arlovski's boxing, 

I'd say Arlovski didn't do too well either.  We'll just call that match a tie.

Fedors got nothing to win. He should be getting matches that proves that he is the p4p best fighter. Even if he wins and shows amazing skills it wont matter because hes facing a MW fighter.

Soup and Beer - 
The Kangaroo -  . Fedor didnt do too well with Arlovski's boxing, 

I'd say Arlovski didn't do too well either.  We'll just call that match a tie.

agreed.

the complete and total BEATING fedor took at the hands of AA will go down in history as one of the most brutal, one sided beat downs ever...if not for fedor's lucky punch and gift ref stoppage AA would be WAMMA champ right now. - UG

I see fedor getting caught, back peddling, looking shit but relaxed, catches victor as he follows up, where fedor takes him down, pounds him a bit and maybe goes for a submission.

I don't see victor winning unless he gets an opportunity to stand full on to throw a bunch of punches, and the likelyhood of that happening is small IMO. Also for anything to happen for victor it has to happen early.