Randy VS Rampage...

After PRIDE High Octane tomorrow, we'll all be talking about Randy "The Natural" Couture vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. Because we all know that Rampage is gonna put a beating on Vandy Silva. Quinton would be more of a challenge for Randy than Silva. Quinton showed that he was hard as hell to takedown against Randleman. That is gonna be a great fight when of if it happens.

i think quinton would win most likley

TTT

Randy would win.

I still think Randy would win but Rampage will not be a pushover and has all the tools to upset Randy. I think Rampage is much better than Tito and would give Randy a much better fight than what Tito showed. Rampage beat Liddle and Randelman very convincingly and so did Randy. But Randy had his handfull with Randelman in the early going while Rampage denied all of Randelman's takedown.

I dont think either Arona or Silva can stop Randy's takedown. Rampage took Silva down easily and Arona played the pull guard game against Rampage and got slammed.

"Rampage took Silva down easily"

Rampage got caught in a guillotine that he had to really work out of. You could say it was Silva that took Rampage down.

When Silva was firing off the guns, Rampage tried numerous times to take him down and received nothing but knees, kicks, and punches.

Randy-Rampage would look a lot like Randy-Tito. Its all about matchups. Even though I give even money on Silva-Rampage, I think Silva would have a better chance against Couture than Quinton would.

"When Silva was firing off the guns, Rampage tried numerous times to take him down and received nothing but knees, kicks, and punches"

Rampage took a little breather after they were stood up and paid the price by getting caught with hard shots to the head. He was never the same after that and had some sloppy takedown attempt. He ate more knees after Silva smelt blood. You can hear Randy commentating and saying that Rampage need to be ready to go everytime with the likes of Silva. Rampage decided to take a little break and paid for it dearly.
I think Rampage will be ready the whole time tomorrow. And it was Rampage who took Silva down and not the other way around.

I've said this many times. Rampage would beat Randy in the cage or the ring.

"I've said this many times. Rampage would beat Randy in the cage or the ring."

the chief...I actually think that Rampage has the best chance of dethroning Randy in the 205 division. But my money would still be on the Old Fart. Hehehe

I think that Rampage would have the best chance to beat Couture, but I still don't think it would happen. It would probably look alot like Randy vs. Tito, except a tiny bit less one-sided, with Couture still clearly dominating.

I think that Couture could beat Silva much like he did to Vitor, and even though Arona is good, he just doesn't strike me as someone who could be the one to defeat Randy.

Did anyone else notice that Quinton was the only man Kevin was not able to take down or was it just me?Sorry but Kevin took Randy down but couldn't take down Rampage so it will be very tough for Randy to take Quinton down adn they would box until Rampage wanted it to go to the ground.Go Rampage!

randy by methodical GnP

"Rampage doesn't have the wrestling, submissions, or striking to beat Randy."

Maybe not submission. If Randelman could keep taking Randy down and could'nt do it to Rampage, I think you are underestimating Rampage wrestling. In terms of striking, Rampage out struck Chuck and had fought in K-1 and won by KO.

Randy vs Rampage would probaly look like Trigg vs Hughes.

Randy by choke out.

Rampage definitely. Unless they fight UFC rules and then we get to watch the Couture I'm a fag and let me pin the against the cage and rabbit punch them till I can skate by on a judges decision tactics. In ring Couture will get killed. Hell in the ring I will pick Yoshida over him. Well maybe not hard to say since they both suck.

ChrisBrevard, you are entitled to your opinion but saying that Randy sucks is going to get you flamed. Let me be the first to say that you are a bit of a retard making a comment like that. Let me guess, you're one of those deluided fools who believes that Vitor's victory over Randy was legit and thought #3 would also go that way and then Randy POUNDED the bejesus out of your hero. GO FUCK!!

you're one of those deluided fools who believes that Vitor's victory over Randy was legit

Well if it wasn't legit, then there would have never been a title change, would there?

Vitor's victory over Randy was a fluke, but legit nontheless.