Randys easiest fight since van arsdale

Vera is tough, but he really is Randy's weakest opponent since Van Arsdale.

And before Van Arsdale you have to go back to V Overeem (but Randy actually lost to him).

But that's nothing against Vera, Randy is always fighting a champion or he is defending a belt. His only non championship fight recently was big Nog.

Randy could get old at any minute. Who knows what the nog fight took out of him. He looked like shit.

Bet big on Vera.

Vera will win this fight in spectacular fashion

at 3 - 3 in his last 6 for the last 2 years, don't think spectacular is a word I'd use with anything Vera does.

and randy. lol he's 4 and 5 in the last FIVE years.

Randy will hear birds chirping

true that about Vera being the weakest since Van Arsdale but still...

Randy's weakness is against strikers with a good wrestling base, Randy is not getting any younger and one could make the argument that Vera will be the much hungrier of the two. I think some people are going to cash in big time with Vera...

I think Vera has more to offer than Sylvia did.

Sure Sylvia beat Vera but styles make fights.

I do see Randy winning this in fairly typical Couture clinch-takedown-and-grind-you-out fashion. But Vera will make this a fight.

This is why the UFC is soo tough, any other org, after a tough loss for a champ, you'd get a japanese can, in the UFC, just like the Van Arsdale fight, they throw Randy a horrible match up from an underrated fighter.

I say Randy wins a dec being on top of Vera the entire fight.

Keh932 - 
mcpeepants232003 - One takedown and it's over? Are you guys serious? Vera has just as good a chance at winning this fight as Randy.

Not according to oddsmakers

Odds are based on what the betting public thinks thinks the outcome is going to be, not what the odds makers think. That is why they change over time.

Hooke