Rank "breakfast" chins

Was thinking about doing a spin on a thread about the rankings of breakfast chains when I accidentally read it as a breakfast chin instead. This got me to 7thinking of what a breakfast should would be and how it would be defined.

IMO we need to collectively come to terms on its true definition. We must find its true roots so we can give proper praise and honor to the one true breakfast chin.

Are you chIN? Phone Post 3.0

1- Matt Hughes

By virtue of the fact that he's the only fighter named after any sort of breakfast, he wins by default. Even though his chin lost a step late in his career, he will probably keep the #1 spot for a very long time. At least until some Samoan with a nickname like "Bacon and Eggs" comes along. Phone Post 3.0

I think you're on to something with Hughes... Goat breakfast Chin? Phone Post 3.0

What Roy Nelson calls the build up of yesterday's Carl's Jr left behind in his beard Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackBBCZack - What Roy Nelson calls the build up of yesterday's Carl's Jr left behind in his beard Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit man I think I spoke to soon! Hahahaha I can't believe you just said that Phone Post 3.0