Ranke Sports Cages FRAUD

Was just contacted by Deputy Kelly Bowden from Michigan. He is investigating Michael Ranke and his Ranke Sports Network cages.

Apparently he ripped off quite a few promoters and schools and the ones that did get equipment, it was wooden and pvc pipe.

IF anyone knows of anyone that got ripped off by Ranke with cages etc... please contact the Deputy with ANY information you can provide so he can add them to his investigation and contact them for info.

Thanks guys, his info is below.

Deputy Kelly Bowden
Desk number 517-244-1826
email address: so_bowden@ingham.org

ttt

So this was the guy selling his cage for $14,000 OBO right ?

What a faggit

Wood and Pvc?

wow

Chimonos Revenge - Wood and Pvc?

wow

Dayum Phone Post

TTT.

What a shitbag Phone Post

I feel bad for the people who got ripped off, but would have loved to seen their faces when they got their shiny, brand new wood and PVC cage. Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

People suck. Phone Post

That blows. Did he insinuate he was using proper materials or didn't mention that part?

Hopefully people can get their money back.. then this will just be funny later lol Phone Post

Is this the guy that had the diamond plate going around the cage?

TTT for Justice.

UGCTT_EnderTL - That blows. Did he insinuate he was using proper materials or didn't mention that part?

Hopefully people can get their money back.. then this will just be funny later lol Phone Post

Highly doubt this will end up funny for anyone who was ripped ogf Phone Post

There was a thread about a year ago where someone was asking about these cages. iirc, A few people that bought them verified he was basically a crook and to not buy them.

BrckNoHitBk - Is this the guy that had the diamond plate going around the cage?

Nope. That was from http://www.ringsandcages.com/ i think. They make quality stuff. This guys sells on Ebay only i think and uses pictures of other companies stuff before selling you some crap he made from parts at the dollar store and Home Depot.

BrckNoHitBk - Is this the guy that had the diamond plate going around the cage?

That was the TS.. 

Are we talking solid oak or a cheap maple?

Damn, that is fugged up.