Where in mi is this guy??

this is why you order from title mma or any other well known company

dont order a cage from mmacages.com

dont order a gi from mmagis.com

dont order gloves from mmaboxinggloves.com 

and so on

be smart...use trusted sources only.

Lame dude Phone Post

BrckNoHitBk - Is this the guy that had the diamond plate going around the cage?

No, not at all

Youre talking about the OP...

2JupitersTooMany -  You're lucky a Deputy is willing to investigate this.  Cop Offices routinely brush off full-blown frauds are "civil" matters for you to take up in a lawsuit, at least in my experience.

Tell me about it. I was just about to say the same thing.

My Grandmother recently passed, and her at-home nurse (who was like a sister to me) stole a checkbook and forged, blatantly, several checks in my Grandmother's name totaling in $6K worth of stolen funds. Six counts of FRAUD, six counts GRAND THEFT, and I am going through HELL trying to get this bitch arrested. It's unbelievable really, the politics are unreal. So far I have been to three jurisdictions and filed three police reports, collected all of the information from the banks myself, including access to security tapes, have provided all three districts with this information, and still can't get a bitch in handcuffs. As time rolls by and she can leave the States for Jamaica at any time, the detective in charge is taking his time, giving me all the excuses in the world.

Good luck to those who've been victims of fraud, and yea, let my story be an example... a clear cut case, this woman has a record and is right down the street, robbed my Grandmother's corpse and cashed a fraudulent check 40 minutes after she witnessed my Grandmother die & hugged me goodbye infront of ICU, and I can't get the cops to do anything. I'm grateful that someone is actually looking out for the victims in this case, good on the deputy and good luck to the victims. Phone Post

Earlier this year, my father in law bought a camera for almost $2000 with a cashier's check and the online company never delivered.  I've since learned they defrauded hundreds of people.  Now my father in law has passed away and the prospect of recovery is even more bleak, but when we were working together for a solution, no police office would touch it because it was a "civil" matter.  No, it's unquestionably felony theft.  But cops are too busy arresting drunk drivers to spend the resources to investigate these sorts of things normally, I guess. 

GSP24 - Who could possibly think they could get away with something like this...

#nailthebastard Phone Post

Enough already the hash tags aren't gnna catch on and I'm not even gnna call u a fat fuck this time cuz that's old too. Phone Post

Way too many shitheads associating themselves with MMA in Michigan. Phone Post

Gatorade -  this is why you order from title mma or any other well known company

and so on

If we all followed this advice how would a small upstart company ever survive or grow? Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany - Earlier this year, my father in law bought a camera for almost $2000 with a cashier's check and the online company never delivered.  I've since learned they defrauded hundreds of people.  Now my father in law has passed away and the prospect of recovery is even more bleak, but when we were working together for a solution, no police office would touch it because it was a "civil" matter.  No, it's unquestionably felony theft.  But cops are too busy arresting drunk drivers to spend the resources to investigate these sorts of things normally, I guess. 

I'm sorry your father went through this but LOL @ paying for something online with a cashiers check.........OUCH

yup :(  that's the general family consensus

blupitt -
GSP24 - Who could possibly think they could get away with something like this...

Enough already the hash tags aren't gnna catch on and I'm not even gnna call u a fat fuck this time cuz that's old too. Phone Post

Haha get'em boy Phone Post

Im curious here...and I by no means want to take anything away from those who got ripped off.  I feel badly for them and hope this guy gets nailed.  That being said....

wouldn't you say something when the guy pulls up to the install with truck load of PVC and wood?  I'm guessing these were some type of pre-paid deal, but seems suprising that any wood and PVC cages would actually get so far as being built, no?

JJJJJ - 
Gatorade -  this is why you order from title mma or any other well known company

and so on

If we all followed this advice how would a small upstart company ever survive or grow? Phone Post

dont sell wood and pipes as a cage

thats a start

I still can't believe the cage was diamond plated.

That's got to be expensive.

TTMFT Phone Post

Fraud is a fuckin sickening crime. I am sorry to hear that, 2Jupes. I found out that, even with all the evidence and the perpetrator a couple miles down the street, getting someone arrested for robbing a family member's corpse is a political process. I have had to actually lobby the detectives of my local police station to do something. Then the process to actually get the person arrested, is basically having to call every day and beg. It's ridiculous. Phone Post

Mighty Quinn - Where in mi is this guy??

You want to take a road trip?

Ryan Black -
2JupitersTooMany -  You're lucky a Deputy is willing to investigate this.  Cop Offices routinely brush off full-blown frauds are "civil" matters for you to take up in a lawsuit, at least in my experience.

Tell me about it. I was just about to say the same thing.

My Grandmother recently passed, and her at-home nurse (who was like a sister to me) stole a checkbook and forged, blatantly, several checks in my Grandmother's name totaling in $6K worth of stolen funds. Six counts of FRAUD, six counts GRAND THEFT, and I am going through HELL trying to get this bitch arrested. It's unbelievable really, the politics are unreal. So far I have been to three jurisdictions and filed three police reports, collected all of the information from the banks myself, including access to security tapes, have provided all three districts with this information, and still can't get a bitch in handcuffs. As time rolls by and she can leave the States for Jamaica at any time, the detective in charge is taking his time, giving me all the excuses in the world.

Good luck to those who've been victims of fraud, and yea, let my story be an example... a clear cut case, this woman has a record and is right down the street, robbed my Grandmother's corpse and cashed a fraudulent check 40 minutes after she witnessed my Grandmother die & hugged me goodbye infront of ICU, and I can't get the cops to do anything. I'm grateful that someone is actually looking out for the victims in this case, good on the deputy and good luck to the victims. Phone Post

get a ski mask then go get a little street justice...it seems deserved Phone Post

Tat2tillidie - 
blupitt -

Haha get'em boy Phone Post

Not to be a dick but I thought you were probably a young kid using the #, but then looked at your join date and realized you are probably in your 20's at least. Seriously that makes you seem like a high school girl with the #.