Rap Album of the Year/Decade dropped today

For those of you who already know who Joey Bada$$ is, he finally released a full album. B4.Da.$$

If you don't know him, don't let the name fool you, he's the real deal.

Stream the non-explicit version of the album here. But I suggest you just go get the real thing. I might just be overexcited but I'm about 9 songs in and it's an instant classic

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/stream-joey-badass-b4dass-news.13651.html

Thanks guys.

J.Cole > Joey Badass.

Imo Phone Post 3.0

x Eat Schmidt x - J.Cole > Joey Badass.

Imo Phone Post 3.0
This album might change your mind Phone Post 3.0

Not gonna lie, the name put me off from listening to anything he's done but I've heard that the album was produced by DJ Premier which is a good start. What tracks would you recommend? Phone Post 3.0

I've been out of hip hop for 20 years but he's legit Phone Post 3.0

IAmBatman - Not gonna lie, the name put me off from listening to anything he's done but I've heard that the album was produced by DJ Premier which is a good start. What tracks would you recommend? Phone Post 3.0
So far my favorites are "Paper Trail$" "Big Dusty" and "Piece of Mind" Phone Post 3.0

I'll give it a listen. Op in you opinion what makes this album so good!? Phone Post

It's okay. 1999 was better. I'd even argue Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo and Youth is the better hip-hop album in 2015. Phone Post

I prefer the soft subtle sounds of kc n Jo Jo Phone Post 3.0

Every Joey Badass song I've heard has had the most garbage ass beats ever

the islander - It's okay. 1999 was better. I'd even argue Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo and Youth is the better hip-hop album in 2015. Phone Post
Heard that was actually better then food and liquor even. Got to check both out. Phone Post 3.0

Trip6 -
the islander - It's okay. 1999 was better. I'd even argue Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo and Youth is the better hip-hop album in 2015. Phone Post
Heard that was actually better then food and liquor even. Got to check both out. Phone Post 3.0

It's new and the hype might alter my opinion a bit, but I think it's just as good. Definitely worth a listen. Drags on a bit too long, but it's definitely better than his previous 2 albums. Phone Post

2015 album of the year is the 3rd run the jewels album. Phone Post 3.0

jOEY bAD@$$ - cAN'T WAIT TO GET A HOLD OF IT I FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAPSLOCK JUST KEEP TYPING NO ONE WILL NOTICE DUNDUNDAAA DAAALAAAA NAAANAAAAA WHISTLE// WHISTLE/// SPIN UMBRELLA AUDIO5000

listening now.  i dig it, OP

By the way you get my VTFU of the day seeing as I was expecting nothing less than Joey

If this isnt a PJ and Duncan comeback album OP is dead wrong. Phone Post 3.0

smartin - 2015 album of the year is the 3rd run the jewels album. Phone Post 3.0

Yup

Got a little Charles Hamilton/j.Cole to it. I like it so far. Terrible name. Phone Post 3.0