"Rape should be legal" PUA lives in moms basement!

Lmfao!!!

This dude is the physical embodiment of an OG troll. Reminds me of Will Ferrell in Wedding Crashers.

I can see the memes now "Return of Kings!.....lives in moms basement". LOL.

Blue please:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html

. Phone Post 3.0

I think he lives in Poland or Ukraine

If it is a troll, it's working:

https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=roosh%20v

The article that stirred up so much SJW silliness was satire along the lines of Swift's A Modest Proposal.

He's trolling for website hits to generate ad revenue.

temp154226 - The article that stirred up so much SJW silliness was satire along the lines of Swift's A Modest Proposal.

Swift was satirisng!?!?

removes poor child's eyeball from mouth

temp154226 - The article that stirred up so much SJW silliness was satire along the lines of Swift's A Modest Proposal.

He only marked it as satire yesterday.

Pretty sure the only reason he did that was because of the heat he was getting. Phone Post 3.0

ryans -
temp154226 - The article that stirred up so much SJW silliness was satire along the lines of Swift's A Modest Proposal.

Swift was satirisng!?!?

It's too late bro. I can't go back to beef after all these years of really tender meat. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
temp154226 - The article that stirred up so much SJW silliness was satire along the lines of Swift's A Modest Proposal.

Pretty sure the only reason he did that was because of the heat he was getting. Phone Post 3.0

And Swift – the bastard – STILL hasn't marked "A Modest Proposal" as satire! After 300 years nearly! I'm starting to wonder if he was serious about eating the children of the poor – but I haven't seen any journalists telling me what to believe yet, so I'll hold off making my mind up. I won't read the text though. Absolutely not!!! ;)

QuinTheEskimo - 
ryans -

Swift was satirisng!?!?

It's too late bro. I can't go back to beef after all these years of really tender meat. Phone Post 3.0

We'll have to consult the journalists of the leftwing media to know if Swift was satirising. They'll know what to do. You can trust them – because they don't have an agenda.

If – in their infinite wisdom – they determine that Swift was joking about eating the poor, we will have to go back to beef….I guess we can wean ourselves on veal?

ryans - 

Swift was satirisng!?!?

Ahhhhh, thanks for the laugh.

Very amusing.

ryans -
QuinTheEskimo - 
ryans -

Swift was satirisng!?!?

We'll have to consult the journalists of the leftwing media to know if Swift was satirising. They'll know what to do. You can trust them – because they don't have an agenda.

If – in their infinite wisdom – they determine that Swift was joking about eating the poor, we will have to go back to beef….I guess we can wean ourselves on veal?
Veal may be a good option. I vote that we try raising a few calves on formula to see if it helps. Phone Post 3.0

Where is the pet shop? Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 

Did you become "pretty sure" his article you read indicated he genuinely wants to legalise the rape of his mother and sister, before or after you saw the sensationalist leftist media headlines? 

It's fascinating the number of people, not just posters on this thread, but law enforcement officers, government officials, and media types who uncritically bought what this guy's enemies said about him.

I'd never heard of him before all this broke, and it took me about 10 minutes on his site to figure out they were all full of shit.

its cuz he spends all his rent $ on dates

i do like that hes pissed off lots of feminists :)

oblongo - It's fascinating the number of people, not just posters on this thread, but law enforcement officers, government officials, and media types who uncritically bought what this guy's enemies said about him.

I'd never heard of him before all this broke, and it took me about 10 minutes on his site to figure out they were all full of shit.

It's like a case study in media induced hysteria. You couldn't come up with a better example of a media with a political agenda convincing people of something so completely ridiculous, simply to fit their narrative.

As a thought experiment, imagine the reverse: some wacky anti-male, rad-fem chick writes an article about how women should be able to kill men and all the benefits it would bring to society. Would the media kick up a storm, and have governments ban her from their country saying she's the leader of a Pro-Murder Advocate group looking to meet up to discuss how to lobby to legalise murder? Nope. Of course not. Because it's fucking ridiculous, and she is a member of a protected class.