RARE:Nick Diaz vs Jeremy Jackson 2nd fight

This was the first time that I got to meet the Queen of the Underground MOMITA!

Nice to see Nick being a good sport like after he fought Hurley.

I salute Momita and Skip for sacrificing a lot for this great nation of ours. Phone Post 3.0

Crowbar > King of Ol School VU

I loved their trilogy. vu

I have not heard of any Sunkist.

Hong Kong Phooey - 

Crowbar > King of Ol School VU

Phoo,I was also at Ultimate Athlete show...but,I didn`t actually get to meet Momita.

Thanks.

Didn't Jeremy name his son after Nick? Then do some crazy shit and go to prison? Phone Post 3.0

This was awesome. Flash from the past. This was nicks first rivalry. All 3 fights are pretty awesome Phone Post 3.0

RGS87GN - Didn't Jeremy name his son after Nick? Then do some crazy shit and go to prison? Phone Post 3.0
Baby mama named him nick to fuck with his head. Phone Post 3.0

RGS87GN - Didn't Jeremy name his son after Nick? Then do some crazy shit and go to prison? Phone Post 3.0
His ex who accused him of rape named their son after Nick beat Jeremy. She is batshit crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Little known fact- Jeremy replaced Nick Diaz on TUF 4 the day filming started because Nick decided not to get on the plane. Phone Post 3.0

good guy nick checking on him immediately

More of Nick showing sportsmanship.

TTT

Just saw a vid of Nick doing a test weight cut. Looks in good shape.

Damn,we lost the 2nd video.

Chainsaw Charles - Little known fact- Jeremy replaced Nick Diaz on TUF 4 the day filming started because Nick decided not to get on the plane. Phone Post 3.0

Can't imagine Nick doing well with cameras in his face 24/7. 

Gancho Al Hígado - I salute Momita and Skip for sacrificing a lot for this great nation of ours. Phone Post 3.0

Wrong person.

LawdyMama was Skip's wife.

Momita is a different person, a wonderful woman and someone who has done a lot for many on this forum and off.