Rarely talked about Epstein connection...

Is the Donald Barr connection. He hired Epstein as a teacher with no degree at one of the most prestigious private high schools in America.....

only to write a novel called space relations about a future, billionaire pedophile.....

only to have a son who is the current attorney general William Barr 

jesus fuck that’s a crazy one to me 

4 Likes

Pretty sure they fired him or asked him to resign, as did one of his first investment jobs, for undisclosed reasons

I just googled him. Case closed imo. He done did it.

Wait, you're saying billionaires have ties to powerful politicians and elites? My God, OP has blown the lid off the cookie jar.

bjtrashman -

Is the Donald Barr connection. He hired Epstein as a teacher with no degree at one of the most prestigious private high schools in America.....

only to write a novel called space relations about a future, billionaire pedophile.....

only to have a son who is the current attorney general William Barr 

jesus fuck that’s a crazy one to me 

Why do you think Barr was so shocked and outraged when Epstein was suicided on his watch?

I still can't wait for Barr's investigation to conclude on that btw.

I have a huge problem with this. Barr should have recused himself. Looks shady to me.

Barr has been openly corrupting the DOJ for quite a while now with no shame. 

Most of us don't give a fuck about that. Throw in an Epstein connection and some aliens and we might hit the ground running though. 

Barr is on record saying the Epstein suicide... murder? was the perfect storm of screwups and dismissed the idea that he was whacked. 

I was saying he fucked up with Epstein, and if Maxwell dies he needs to be looked into. This isn’t a good look Maxwell may be suicided by tonight 

Isn't Epstein Barr a virus?

3 Likes

Yep, that's a problem.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qvgpm3/epstein-truthers-are-obsessed-with-a-sci-fi-book-about-child-sex-slavery-written-by-bill-barrs-dad

^ Vice claims Epstein was hired at the Dalton school about 3 months after Barr left, so there really isn't much of a direct connection at all.

Well Epstein admitted he lied about his education to get that job. You can say they were lax but most companies I've worked for never checked my degrees or even my bar membership. 

I've heard of Epstein-Barr!