Rash that is brutal

I have seen 4 doctors attempting to get a referral to a dermatologist. First one said eczema gave me moisturizing cream and then steroid cream after I went back. Second said the same gave me steroid pills. Third said scabies gave me permethrin cream. Fourth said he's not sure and I need to see a dermatologist and he can't give me a referral (urgent care) my PCM has to. He prescribed both oral steroid and another dose of permethrin. I have had this rash for two fuckin months and these motherfuckers just keep sending me in circles. My skin is rough dry and itches like hell. The parts that are really inflamed are warm to the touch as well. I just need a place to voice frustration. I don't believe it's scabies as I have washed every piece of clothing twice. I have treated my mattress with a permethrin spray I was gone for a week and a half which should have been long enough to kill any scabies in my place according to the CDC. I have breakouts all over my body. I have sprayed all my bedding all my pillows my couch everything that could possibly be a breeding ground for mites.

These pics are after a day on steroid pills and after a permethrin cream treatment. I'm fucking miserable. If I could get a decent pic of my back it's worse. 

yep looks like eczema.  did it just show up?  mine only shows up in the winter.  moisturize and then moisturize some more.

I have had issues with eczema before but nothing like this. And I have moisturized like crazy. I use only perfume/dye free defergents and soap. It has gotten so bad that apparently I scratched in my sleep and broke the skin and got blood on my sheets. It hasn't been cold at all the last couple weeks in the 50s and 60s when it has really gotten bad. The shittiest part is by the time I got a dermatology referral from Tricare and appointment I'd already be moving. So I won't be able to do shit for at least 2 weeks. 

Tiresias - Sometimes these things are triggered by the mind. Any unusual stress or anything going on?

Not before the rash broke out.

Insane amount of ringworm?

I get eczema on my hands in the winter and it's been wicked this year. Mine is finally clearing up after a real bad 4-6 weeks. Here are a few changes I made in the last week that seem to have helped a lot.

1) Made sure to always wash my hands in cold water.
2) Started using Aveeno cortisone cream with oatmeal (OTC) 4 times a day (morning, after lunch, late afternoon, before bed).
3) Use Udderly Smooth lotion after just about every time I wash my hands.
4) Try to focus on getting more sleep - at least 8 hours a night.

I was getting seriously frustrated with how bad my hands looked so I feel your pain. Hopefully you get it sorted out and start seeing improvement.

I have something similar but a much smaller patch on my right pec. Could be dermatitis. 

What oral do they have you on? Prednisone could be very helpful. Also ask about a script of Mematosone and Ketaconazal. Mix the two creams into a small about in the palm of your hand then apply to the affected area. 

Also, another general topical you can ask about is Elidel.

Keep us posted.  

In for knowledge

Eggbert - That's not eczema. First thing I would do is get on a probiotic to promote healthy bacteria balance. Could be caused by excessive candida. I'd bet money that when you see a dermatologist they are going to say it's shingles

Doesn't shingles affect a much larger portion of your body when you have them?

Ive heard they are ridiculously painful too. I'm sticking with my initial dermatitis diagnosis. 

Try Nizoral shampoo on it

can be diet related too... dairy, wheat

looks like MRSA to me

RIP OP

FAGITIS. I'M SURE OF IT.

I'm on prednisone again it's twice they've put me on it. Both times for 2 pills a day for 5 days for a steroid burst. The fact I'm moving is not helping. The best it's looked in a while has been immediately following the what was one of the worst days in my life. I don't think it's stress related. 

LiveWire -
Eggbert - That's not eczema. First thing I would do is get on a probiotic to promote healthy bacteria balance. Could be caused by excessive candida. I'd bet money that when you see a dermatologist they are going to say it's shingles

Doesn't shingles affect a much larger portion of your body when you have them?

Ive heard they are ridiculously painful too. I'm sticking with my initial dermatitis diagnosis. 

Oh it is painful. It burns like crazy especially if it is irritated. And I have spots all over. My entire back was broken out. Some smaller spots on my hips, calf, shin, neck, up even on the back of my head.

That's Aids for sure

boxy - Nummular dermatitis.

First guess was shingles, but I don't think you mentioned blisters.

No blistering. 

boxy - Nummular dermatitis.

First guess was shingles, but I don"t think you mentioned blisters.

Fuck me googke says it can last months or even a year or more under treatment I fucking hope that's not the case if it is what this is. 

Ive actually been dealing with something similar the past few months. I never ended up going to the doctor but what made mine start to go away was coconut oil after i wash off in the shower and probiotic cream when i get out. Almost instant relief