Rashad: Chael wasn't training. I was with him.

From yesterday's Pro MMA Radio show:

(27:00)

Rashad: "They said that Chael trained and that's the reason why they didn't take the fight. C'mon. Listen, Chael could have a full camp, and if Jon Jones believes in his skill and he shows up the way he fights, then he should be able to do his thing.

No disrespect to Chael. Jon is very good. And Chael knows Jon's good. But Chael is like, 'I know you're good, and I'm not even training, but I still will fight you.' That's how much confidence he has in himself.

And I know Chael wasn't training because I was with him for a couple of weeks doing the show for Fuel TV. So I know he wasn't training."   

In for the next spin on why JBJ did not take the fight.

Its not that he is that confident in himself, it's just that he wants to be relavent so bad he will say or do anything to do it. Even if it means getting his ass beat which is becoming a habit.

You know if we all just stop feeding his ego, he will go away. Once Dana sees that nobody likes him anymore and he is old news then he is gone.

Chael = Gangster.

BlazerinTraining - Its not that he is that confident in himself, it's just that he wants to be relavent so bad he will say or do anything to do it. Even if it means getting his ass beat which is becoming a habit.

You know if we all just stop feeding his ego, he will go away. Once Dana sees that nobody likes him anymore and he is old news then he is gone.

The MMA world becomes much less entertaining without Chael P. Sonnen in the midst.

BlazerinTraining - Its not that he is that confident in himself, it's just that he wants to be relavent so bad he will say or do anything to do it. Even if it means getting his ass beat which is becoming a habit.

Someone always has to take a dump in the punch bowl.

LOL. Phone Post

Alpha World Peace - 
BlazerinTraining - Its not that he is that confident in himself, it's just that he wants to be relavent so bad he will say or do anything to do it. Even if it means getting his ass beat which is becoming a habit.

Someone always has to take a dump in the punch bowl.

LOL. Phone Post

That's the story of the UG friend.

Synado - Everyone ducks Chael.

I even ducked him in my UFC Undisputed 3 career.

BlazerinTraining - Its not that he is that confident in himself, it's just that he wants to be relavent so bad he will say or do anything to do it. Even if it means getting his ass beat which is becoming a habit.

Dude, how can you NOT like Sonnen?

I always laugh when I see people taking him seriously because it's obvious that he doesn't take HIMSELF seriously with all the silly shit that he talks--which is precisely why it's so appealing!

It's clear from the get-go that he's trying to be funny and not trying to be some all-powerful hardass. He's trying to rile people up and give them something to talk about and he's doing the best job out of ANYBODY in UFC history, in my opinion.

Clarence Parents - In for the next spin on why JBJ did not take the fight.

No spin was ever needed, wanting 4 weeks instead of one week to prepare for a change of opponent is perfectly understandable.

orcus - 

No spin was ever needed, wanting 4 weeks instead of one week to prepare for a change of opponent is perfectly understandable.

...and causing 18 other low tier fighters to not be paid.

PERFECTLY understandable.

"Dude, how can you NOT like Sonnen?"

Well besides being a convicted felon and a cheater, the guy is clearly an opportunist, of course he's smart going for the $$, but people should quit with the "oh huge balls" because any middleweight would love a shot at Jones, Weidman also wanted the fight for example.

Even if they get beat up it's big money with no risk involved.

Chael IS taking risk, if he loses then he's lost to both the 185 champ and 205 champ, career wise it could leave him in an awkward place with not many places to go.

^correct Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

orcus -

He had a full fight camp, come on dude.

Henderson= wrestler
Chael= wrestler

He didn't even have to change his gameplan Phone Post

orcus - 

LOL coming from the guy who said Chael is a known liar and was training despite a medical suspension and was even helping Hendo at his camp!

Tardiolli - "Dude, how can you NOT like Sonnen?"

Well besides being a convicted felon and a cheater, the guy is clearly an opportunist, of course he's smart going for the $$, but people should quit with the "oh huge balls" because any middleweight would love a shot at Jones, Weidman also wanted the fight for example.

Jones isn't too much better after getting a DUI while driving with two broads. And of course he's an opportunist. Seriously, name one fighter out there who isn't?

Warzone209 - 
thefaint - 
Tardiolli - "Dude, how can you NOT like Sonnen?"

Jones isn't too much better after getting a DUI while driving with two broads. And of course he's an opportunist. Seriously, name one fighter out there who isn't?

DUI=/=Felony ?  2 women which were in his car =/= Steroids?

Dig up the statistics on the number of people who are killed each year in drunk driving accidents vs. the number of those killed by money laundering and get back to me.