Rashad Holds Record For..

Knocking his UFC opponent out for the longest period of time.

The clock is still running :/

yea... but freakiest KO still goes to Tank Abbot.

get a gif of the tank knock out

The people in the crowd/media section behind the KO looked horrified. The asian lady, the guys on her right and left. They looked like they were witnessing a crime in progress after Rashad kicked him into a coma, then smashed his head twice. Joe Silva sprang to his feet in rejoicement, while others looked on in horror.

I love this sport.

-jk

does anyone know if Salmon's awake yet?

He's awake according to another thread.

-jk

Sean is ok. People are just tying to be funny.

According to the UFC website, he was conscious before he was taken out of the ring.

"After a few tense moments, Salmon was alert and speaking before being taken from the Octagon on a stretcher as a precautionary measure. He was sent to a local hospital, but is doing well and at press time is scheduled to be released."
-UFC.TV

Yeah, I have to admit that I kind of felt bad for the guy. Being KO'd like THAT is scary.

Yeah, Sean is fine. They released him from the hospital last night.

LOL @ Rogan pointing out that "his toes are still curled up.."!!!!!

If I didn't see his stomach "moving", I would've thought he was kicked dead 'cause he collapsed like a corpse. Poor fuckin' guy. I enjoyed watching him fight though so I hope he makes a speedy recovery and come back to prove the haters wrong. Ugh, I hate using the term 'haters' but sometimes it fits.