"Rashad still in the Dark after cancelled fight.."

BrutalMedic - 
JT42382 - 
BrutalMedic - Racist thread title

Are you trippin on acid? or just hyper sensitive?

I was being sarcastic.
=)

Can anybody confirm that fight contracts were issued and signed?
Otherwise it's safe to assume the fight is merely postponed rather than cancelled

Can anybody provide a direct source from Quinton or his mgmt that the fight is off?

Give me five more blogs circle-jerking each other and then I'll believe it!

insomnia - MMAbay is the only site reporting this, and has been the only site reporting this.

sadly not true, pretty much every site is reporting this

OldManMinerva - 
JT42382 - 

he's just a Nazi trying to be cute.

I hate Illinois Nazis

give him couture

orcus -  Give me five more blogs circle-jerking each other and then I'll believe it!

Fighter's only, who are basically attached at the hip to Wolfslair, are reporting it. Dave Meltzer, by nature of his Yahoo connection is almost akin to a zuffa flack, is reporting it.

You are being a bit obstinate about it....

the probable reason the ufc has not made anything official is because they haven't put pen to paper on a possible bout to further bolster that dec 12 card (mir vs Nog 2 possibly?).. they will prob announce the delay on Rampage and Rashad and the replacement fight during the same announcement ....

robnashville - 
orcus -  Give me five more blogs circle-jerking each other and then I'll believe it!

Fighter's only, who are basically attached at the hip to Wolfslair, are reporting it. Dave Meltzer, by nature of his Yahoo connection is almost akin to a zuffa flack, is reporting it.

You are being a bit obstinate about it....

the probable reason the ufc has not made anything official is because they haven't put pen to paper on a possible bout to further bolster that dec 12 card (mir vs Nog 2 possibly?).. they will prob announce the delay on Rampage and Rashad and the replacement fight during the same announcement ....

yahoo is not reporting it. they are reporting that mmagay is reporting it. NOBODY has confirmed it.

LOL!

Looks to be legit, from the Vancouver Sun:

"Former Ultimate Fighting Championship world light heavyweight champion Quinton (Rampage) Jackson is in Vancouver to star as BA Baracus in an upcoming movie version of The A-Team.

Jackson has been removed from the UFC 107 card where he was set to face Sugar Rashad Evans in an Ultimate Fighter finale showdown, so he can appear in the film. He was spotted on Robson Street Friday afternoon, signing autographs for fans."

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/movie-guide/Former+champ+Rampage+Jackson+Vancouver+star+Team+movie+Baracus/1964257/story.html

Entreri - Looks to be legit, from the Vancouver Sun:

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/movie-guide/Former+champ+Rampage+Jackson+Vancouver+star+Team+movie+Baracus/1964257/story.html

Oh yeah his source was a twitter user seeing him signing autographs.

when this story turns out to be bullshit
there better be a whole lot of cocksucking to makeup for all this bullshit

Why is he in Vancouver signing autographs if it doesn't start filming until December 12? That's 3 months early. I guess they could need him for an audition, but it still seems fishy to me.

at most i can believe that rampage possibly has a role in A-Team. that has little to do with the fight being cancelled, though it may be postponed. nobody's interviewed dana, or joe silva, or any UFC management. nobody's interviewed Rampage or Wolfslair. the interview with Rashad states, "afaik, it's still on." so how exactly do all these people get the idea that anything has happened to this fight? who cares what 1 blog or 20 blogs say? they aren't Sherdog or MMAjunkie or Yahoo, their credibility lies in the fact that they likely know 5 or less people in the business and get correct information about 10% or less of the time, and when they do, they give no sources or any solid reason to believe that they are right.

what is dana white's opinion on this? I mean did rampage pull out of the fight just to make a movie, I can't believe white would let this happen.

"You are being a bit obstinate about it...."

Nah, I'm just kidding. But it is funny how a lot of times people insist a story is true because multiple blogs all reference the original blog that started the rumor.

However for this particular story it is really bizarre that no one has bothered to, or been able to, contact Rampage or his management or Dana or Joe Silva or the movie's producer or director or their management or the studio or anyone who might actually be able to confirm the story. For some reason literally all anyone has been able to confirm is that someone saw Rampage hanging out in Vancouver.

After they announce that Jackson is out, they will also announce a new location!

AK-BJJ - 
BrutalMedic - 
JT42382 - 

I was being sarcastic.

Yeah you were being a sarcastic racist you piece of shit

A piece of shit?

Damn,bro...That's just mean...and racist.

It does blow that after all the hype on the ultimate fighter that the fight is cancelled, but we all know this fight will happen. It's only a matter of time. Too much anticipation has been had on these two fighting. But rampage is getting that money first in hollywood.

Justinmacd - A #1 contender fight in HIS HOME FUCKING TOWN!!!!

Rampage fears Sugar.

Seriously

He pulls out of his world title shot to do The Ultimate Fighter and then decides he wants to do a movie instead.

Be a fucking fighter Rampage!