Rashad vs glover

What do you's think of this match up? Phone Post 3.0

I think rashad could beat him.

Rashad is a weird fighter since his Tito fight he has look off.

Seems like he couldn't pull the trigger against jones, nog and even hendo.

If he would use his speed more effectively and let his hands go more he would be unstoppable.

Unfortunately to some degree since the machida KO, rashads chin has been weak, and it think that fucks with him mentally....

If he would use his speed more effectively and let his hands go more he would be unstoppable.

Unfortunately to some degree since the machida KO, rashads chin has been weak, and it think that fucks with him mentally....

Unfortunately to some degree since the machida KO, rashads chin has been weak, and it think that fucks with him mentally.... Phone Post 3.0

Lol

Did Shogun get his shoulder fixed?

I've been wanting to see Evans vs. Shogun for a while.

Thats a great match. Glover is a beast and would smash Rashad in the stand up, take him down and ground and pound him out.
Rashad is great but Glover is a level above.
Then Glover can get his title shot. Phone Post

I think Glover takes this by chin, size and agility Dan is lacking at this point.

inspireduk - Thats a great match. Glover is a beast and would smash Rashad in the stand up, take him down and ground and pound him out.
Rashad is great but Glover is a level above.
Then Glover can get his title shot. Phone Post
I don't know if it would be that easy for glover. but I always love seeing rashard do the stanky leg so I hope so. Phone Post 3.0

Glover wont beat rashad. He wont come close.

I think glover takes this by ko... rashads all hype hes beat no one convincing thats not old and past it. Jmo Phone Post

Glov all day Phone Post 3.0