Rashad vs Texiera

Can we get this please? Phone Post 3.0

good fight but goes to decision

Glover puts a beating on tentative Rashad, but it is interesting. Would finally be that step up in competition for Texeira.

Glover by destruction Phone Post 3.0

id love to see an exciting standuo war between these two. but im worried it would turn into a rashad wall and stall fest Phone Post

Glover does what thiago nearly did when he was injured... Phone Post

I'd be down for this. And I'd also be down to SN bet that nuthugger Doomfarmer if it ever happened.

Rashad surprises his haters again in this one. Phone Post 3.0

JayF14 - Rashad surprises his haters again in this one. Phone Post 3.0

This.

Rashad will out work Glover. He will also be able to put Glover on his back. Phone Post

Hikikomori - 

This.

Rashad will out work Glover. He will also be able to put Glover on his back. Phone Post

agreed

How does glover easily submit rashad? Isn't rashad a bjj black belt? Phone Post 3.0

TheLumberjackLisi - 
Hikikomori - 

This.

agreed

This, Glover is a beast but I could see Suga making him over commit to his strikes and taking him down. We haven't seen Glover work off his back and it is entirely possible that he gets wore out over 3 rounds of it.

Glover will outbox him just like Lil Nog did. Phone Post

inf0 -

good fight but goes to decision

Nope, just make sure that it is a 5 round headlining fight. We will definitely get a finish. Phone Post