Rashad's after-party ROCKED!

And are you an idiot?

It sure sounds like it.

This screen name: anon36637826 with a hidden profile.

You shouldnā€™t even be allowed to post

The ā€œbondage-likeā€ pic of Dan and me was Danā€™s recreation of the move he used to finish Ben Rothwell back in 2005 in Atlantic City - a victory that ended up punching his ticket onto TUF 2 after Kerry Schall got injured and had to leave ā€œthe house.ā€

And
Brock Lesnar was UFC HW Champion
Stipe Miocic had yet to make his MMA Debut
Affliction were an apparent threat to the UFC
Messi was in his first full season at Barcelona.
And George W Bush was still in the White House.

4 Likes

An afterparty beats a pity party any day - and no pun intended, twice on Sunday - like the Eagles threw themselves this past Sunday against the 49ers: Instead of taking a chip-shot field goal on 4th and goal from the 3-yard line, which would have given them a 6-0 lead with 4 minutes and change remaining in the first half, the Eagles decided to go for it, and didnā€™t make it - after which the 49ers reeled off 17 unanswered points before the Eagles scored a total garbage-time touchdown with 4 minutes left and no time outs. Then they didnā€™t even attempt an onside kick - duh?

This was the biggest pity party Iā€™ve seen in an NFL game since the first Monday night game of the 2011 season - New England at Miami - when after the Dolphins went for it on 4th and goal from the 1-yard line and didnā€™t make it. on the very next play, Tom Brady threw a 99-yard touchdown pass to Wes Welker.

Maybe I should stick to MMA.

1 Like

and they all ROCKED!

2 Likes

Bumped,

As he is fighting again in summer

3 Likes

A GOAT thread Anthony,

U handled it very well, and we were brutalā€¦

Hope Ur well,. Get the after-party sorted for his post fight in the summer

4 Likes

With Rashad announcing a comeback, the legend lives on!

5 Likes

If you guys are new to the UG,.

This is a must read Thread Noobs.

Not reading it will result in Ur account being suspended. Mkkkay

3 Likes

This!

It was one of the 1st threads I read on here it had me stitches! Especially the philadelphia romo pic!

2 Likes

One of the great threads

2 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

Great thread. Good sport op. Hope youā€™re still partying backstage with people you like

3 Likes

ROCKED I tell you!

1 Like

Since Iā€™m in ā€œdouble troubleā€ on social media - on a 30-day ā€œripā€ on facebook and a 7-day rip on twitter, both for the ā€œcrimeā€ of pointing out that the Ukrainians collaborated with the Nazis during WW2, going so far as to guard the death camps, many of which the Russians liberated - Iā€™ll be spending a lot more time on here.

Back in 1993, I wrote a letter to the editor of the Staten Island Advance - which they published - pointing out how the Croats, Bosnian Muslims, and Albanians similarly collaborated with the Nazis in their murder of two million Serbs - yet unlike at Nuremberg etc., no war-crimes trials of these invidious traitors were ever held (Ante Pavelic, head of the reprehensible Ustashe, was allowed to emigrate to Francoā€™s Spain, where he died in 1959).

1 Like

Not the heel turn I was anticipating!

1 Like

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

1 Like

boring-booring

1 Like

Do you believe that thereā€™s Nazi sentiment in the Ukraine right now? WW1 and WW2 were like a hundred years ago.

2 Likes